ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Notice period

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Worcslfc1980
Posts: 4
Joined: 04 Dec 2018, 19:19
Gender: Male

Notice period

Post by Worcslfc1980 »

I gave my manager a weeks notice to leave which ends this Saturday. Do I get paid this week and would I also get holiday pay ??
Thanks
hothothot
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 422
Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
Gender: Male

Notice period

Post by hothothot »

Yes and Yes
Worcslfc1980
Posts: 4
Joined: 04 Dec 2018, 19:19
Gender: Male

Notice period

Post by Worcslfc1980 »

Thank you.
Any idea on what leave I should get paid. I have worked here for 20 years
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Notice period

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Worcslfc1980 wrote:Thank you.
Any idea on what leave I should get paid. I have worked here for 20 years
About a 1/3 of your annual entitlement less what you have taken already.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.