ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Annual pay .
-
ze778
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 04 Jul 2019, 21:06
- Gender: Male
Annual pay .
Hello I’m thinking of getting a mortgage and would like to know the annual pay we receive .I do a few collections in the afternoons would theses be classed as annual pay since I’ve signed for them meaning maybe the bank would lend me a little more any advice be great
-
Gasman11
- Posts: 272
- Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 14:07
- Gender: Male
Annual pay .
Multiply your gross weekly pay on the left side of your payslip by 52.2 to give you a basic annual salary figure. I've just applied to remortgage and the lender asked me about any overtime that i do and as a representative example took the extra pay i'd received over the last 8 weeks and converted it into an annual amount.
Last edited by Gasman11 on 04 Jul 2019, 21:52, edited 1 time in total.
-
ze778
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 04 Jul 2019, 21:06
- Gender: Male
Annual pay .
I give it a go thanks for reply you think they would calculate your collections into it
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Annual pay .
There are periodical resigns for collections so you may not have the same number to do each week in future years. In addition RM may look to move all the box collections back onto walks which save them some more money. I was quite surprised they didn't do that in the announcement for the five year plan.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
Gasman11
- Posts: 272
- Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 14:07
- Gender: Male
Annual pay .
If you do collections regularly and intend to carry on doing them then i dont see why the lender shouldnt take those payments into account. Just be honest with them about what you've done previously and what your intentions are moving forward.
-
Nickvilla20
- Posts: 789
- Joined: 13 May 2013, 07:30
- Gender: Male
Annual pay .
Some lenders will take OT into consideration some don’t usually depends on the lender.
-
ze778
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 04 Jul 2019, 21:06
- Gender: Male
Annual pay .
You think phone HR and they would know your basic annual pay with no overtime I’m guessing is around 25k
-
Trail
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
- Gender: Male
Annual pay .
https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Salary/Roya ... E10911.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
noggin1969
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
- Gender: Male
Annual pay .
Only my own personal opinion , but I would only go with your 52 x basic. Your mortgage offer will be smaller but least you know you can cover it without worrying about O/T and Schedules in the future.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Annual pay .
what contract you on ?? full time ? partime ? 18 hours 25 hrs 30 hrs 38 ?ze778 wrote:Hello I’m thinking of getting a mortgage and would like to know the annual pay we receive .I do a few collections in the afternoons would theses be classed as annual pay since I’ve signed for them meaning maybe the bank would lend me a little more any advice be great
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
ze778
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 04 Jul 2019, 21:06
- Gender: Male
Annual pay .
Hello I’m on a Full time contract and Ive found out you can check annual pay on my bundle website also the SA payments can be part of your annual pay
-
Route1
- Posts: 369
- Joined: 05 Jun 2015, 00:48
- Gender: Female
Annual pay .
Basic FT contract = £24,285 (52 weeks x 38hr x £12.29 (11.62 base rate + £0.67 Delivery Supplement))ze778 wrote:Hello I’m on a Full time contract and Ive found out you can check annual pay on my bundle website also the SA payments can be part of your annual pay
S/A or o/t means more £££