ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Where can I find a Grievance Form please?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
peshwaarinaan
Posts: 381
Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
Gender: Female

Where can I find a Grievance Form please?

Post by peshwaarinaan »

Can anyone help me please? I asked my Line Manager for one but he fobbed me off. Thanks in advance.
worktotime
Posts: 2866
Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
Gender: Male

Where can I find a Grievance Form please?

Post by worktotime »

hi you don't need to ask them for one so don't worry about it , just ring HR and they log it on psp to be dealt with , tel no 0345 6060603 :thumbup
Pollyp
Posts: 8
Joined: 01 Sep 2015, 22:21
Gender: Female

Where can I find a Grievance Form please?

Post by Pollyp »

As above.

No such thing as a paper grievance form anymore. All done on PSP. I was given the grievance helpline number of 0345 606 0603. No need for a manger they will log your grievance for you. Be prepared to chase this up frequently. Don’t give in. Mine took 6 months to get a resolution. Ask them for the timescales for each stage as can’t remember them offhand
peshwaarinaan
Posts: 381
Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
Gender: Female

Where can I find a Grievance Form please?

Post by peshwaarinaan »

Ok thank you. I'll give them a call tomorrow.
worktotime
Posts: 2866
Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
Gender: Male

Where can I find a Grievance Form please?

Post by worktotime »

Pollyp wrote:As above.

No such thing as a paper grievance form anymore. All done on PSP. I was given the grievance helpline number of 0345 606 0603. No need for a manger they will log your grievance for you. Be prepared to chase this up frequently. Don’t give in. Mine took 6 months to get a resolution. Ask them for the timescales for each stage as can’t remember them offhand
14 days , stage 2 28 days ,
Dorset Plodder
Posts: 4351
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
Gender: Male

Where can I find a Grievance Form please?

Post by Dorset Plodder »

Pollyp wrote:As above.

No such thing as a paper grievance form anymore. All done on PSP. I was given the grievance helpline number of 0345 606 0603. No need for a manger they will log your grievance for you. Be prepared to chase this up frequently. Don’t give in. Mine took 6 months to get a resolution. Ask them for the timescales for each stage as can’t remember them offhand
We use Paper Grievance Forms. Contact your Local CWU Branch and they should be able to post you some in the internal mail.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
Pollyp
Posts: 8
Joined: 01 Sep 2015, 22:21
Gender: Female

Where can I find a Grievance Form please?

Post by Pollyp »

Dorset Plodder wrote:
Pollyp wrote:As above.

No such thing as a paper grievance form anymore. All done on PSP. I was given the grievance helpline number of 0345 606 0603. No need for a manger they will log your grievance for you. Be prepared to chase this up frequently. Don’t give in. Mine took 6 months to get a resolution. Ask them for the timescales for each stage as can’t remember them offhand
We use Paper Grievance Forms. Contact your Local CWU Branch and they should be able to post you some in the internal mail.

I tried the paper ones, sent all the forms filled in to HR and they sent it back to me stating that it has to go on PSP now and emailed my line manager who then had to enter it on PSP (he didn’t have much choice as I’m the CWU rep and wasn’t getting fobbed off). You can log it yourself via the helpline too. Must say though I had to do all the leg work chasing it up at different stages and the good news is my grievance was upheld (eventually)
danterossetti
Posts: 136
Joined: 19 May 2013, 18:19
Gender: Male

Where can I find a Grievance Form please?

Post by danterossetti »

Pollyp wrote:
Dorset Plodder wrote:
Pollyp wrote:As above.

No such thing as a paper grievance form anymore. All done on PSP. I was given the grievance helpline number of 0345 606 0603. No need for a manger they will log your grievance for you. Be prepared to chase this up frequently. Don’t give in. Mine took 6 months to get a resolution. Ask them for the timescales for each stage as can’t remember them offhand
We use Paper Grievance Forms. Contact your Local CWU Branch and they should be able to post you some in the internal mail.

I tried the paper ones, sent all the forms filled in to HR and they sent it back to me stating that it has to go on PSP now and emailed my line manager who then had to enter it on PSP (he didn’t have much choice as I’m the CWU rep and wasn’t getting fobbed off). You can log it yourself via the helpline too. Must say though I had to do all the leg work chasing it up at different stages and the good news is my grievance was upheld (eventually)

:Applause
redneck
Posts: 788
Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
Gender: Male

Where can I find a Grievance Form please?

Post by redneck »

https://www.cwu.org/wp-content/uploads/ ... d-Reps.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yuo are entitled to be accompanied by a work colleague or union rep at all stages and as said above the process no longer involves any paperwork on your part.
peshwaarinaan
Posts: 381
Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
Gender: Female

Where can I find a Grievance Form please?

Post by peshwaarinaan »

Thanks for your replies.
Dorset Plodder
Posts: 4351
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
Gender: Male

Where can I find a Grievance Form please?

Post by Dorset Plodder »

Pollyp wrote: I tried the paper ones, sent all the forms filled in to HR and they sent it back to me stating that it has to go on PSP now and emailed my line manager who then had to enter it on PSP (he didn’t have much choice as I’m the CWU rep and wasn’t getting fobbed off). You can log it yourself via the helpline too. Must say though I had to do all the leg work chasing it up at different stages and the good news is my grievance was upheld (eventually)
Different Offices.... Different processes. I'm sure my DOM just takes our paper forms and fills them in himself on-line then. :hmmmm At least we get a paper copy for when he inevitably "Loses the paperwork" BS Tip no 101 from the managers little book of BullShit. :no no Sounds like he's telling you to do it on-line, yourself, just as another stalling technique. :cuppa
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)