ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Same day off each week
-
j1mmyc
- Posts: 39
- Joined: 02 Mar 2010, 19:09
- Gender: Male
Same day off each week
Hi, I've been offered a job on Wednesdays and was wondering if there is anything in royal mails policy to grant the same day off each week if needed at the moment I've been allowed every Wednesday off except for the odd week but obviously I've been offered the job as a perment role now so just wondering if I could use some excuse to get every Wednesday off permently
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Same day off each week
I'd say noj1mmyc wrote:Hi, I've been offered a job on Wednesdays and was wondering if there is anything in royal mails policy to grant the same day off each week if needed at the moment I've been allowed every Wednesday off except for the odd week but obviously I've been offered the job as a perment role now so just wondering if I could use some excuse to get every Wednesday off permently
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
-
LukeyBoy
- Posts: 47
- Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 20:12
- Gender: Male
Same day off each week
I've had a fixed Friday off because of childcare issues so it can be done.
-
joewyan
- Posts: 382
- Joined: 28 Jun 2016, 22:56
- Gender: Male
Same day off each week
If it was a Tuesday they would probably jump at the chance but I think unlikely on a Wednesday.