ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Doms mates giving orders
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Doms mates giving orders
They're mates with the Dom mess about and give orders . Who has these?
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Doms mates giving orders
Tell them politely to f--k off.arnold cheshire wrote:They're mates with the Dom mess about and give orders . Who has these?
-
standanddeliver
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 24 Sep 2007, 20:30
- Gender: Male
- Location: Barnoldswick
Doms mates giving orders
I always give a response of the 'organ grinder/monkey' type...……! 
"Always carry a large flagon of whisky in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."
W.C. Fields (1880-1946)
W.C. Fields (1880-1946)
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2036
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Doms mates giving orders
We a few old time posties who think they are gaffa's, they also think the place falls apart on their day off 
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Doms mates giving orders
We have a few of those, always Full of Questions when they get back, "Did everything get delivered OK.... Was there any problems with my Duty",mattycash wrote:We a few old time posties who think they are gaffa's, they also think the place falls apart on their day off
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
antcpfc
- Posts: 629
- Joined: 18 Sep 2007, 17:25
Doms mates giving orders
We've got a few. Not bad blokes to be fair but ignored when they try to do the Dons job.
Slider tool. Lol.
-
plaguelift
- Posts: 133
- Joined: 19 Apr 2011, 06:16
- Gender: Male
Doms mates giving orders
standanddeliver wrote:I always give a response of the 'organ grinder/monkey' type...……!
Pretty much similar with my response. I usually reply “monkey see, monkey do” and it gets the message across.
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Doms mates giving orders
Yes he's the rep.arnold cheshire wrote:They're mates with the Dom mess about and give orders . Who has these?
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Doms mates giving orders
we have a few sad people in our place ,when on leave phone there mates up in work or text asking how was it today , whys he doing this that , honest its awful and when you see them when your on delivery they come up to you and say I believe this and that happened haha

"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2036
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Doms mates giving orders
I used to cover a round on a rota, I say cover I only done it a few times, this old time postie came in on almost all his days off & annual leave, but only if he could do his own walk. When he was forced to have a week off, I spotted him in his car checking on me doing his walk! He lived 8 mile from the office! he's dead now, died on the job, there's is some very sad individuals working for Royal Mail.
-
Marshamp11
- Posts: 437
- Joined: 06 Aug 2018, 16:38
- Gender: Male
Doms mates giving orders
Couldn't have been that sad dying on the job..............Oh I see what you mean. I'll get my coat.mattycash wrote:I used to cover a round on a rota, I say cover I only done it a few times, this old time postie came in on almost all his days off & annual leave, but only if he could do his own walk. When he was forced to have a week off, I spotted him in his car checking on me doing his walk! He lived 8 mile from the office! he's dead now, died on the job, there's is some very sad individuals working for Royal Mail.