ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Disgusting behaviour!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Disgusting behaviour!

Post by Stormproof »

I came across this post on facebook https://www.facebook.com/leaveeuofficia ... jA3NDUwNQ/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I'm no fan of Trump but this is disgusting behaviour by what appears to be a colleague. I know the union were protesting there. I'd rather my subs be spent more constructively than picking on OAPs!
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
number one
Posts: 1324
Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
Gender: Male

Disgusting behaviour!

Post by number one »

Thats not a postie, just a guy with a ted coat on