ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Can’t reset password on SuccessFactors

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Sledge4211
Posts: 68
Joined: 03 Dec 2018, 14:47
Gender: Male

Can’t reset password on SuccessFactors

Post by Sledge4211 »

I’ve forgotten my password for the site. I’ve tried to reset it a while ago and used my email address instead of my pay number now I can’t view alternative jobs online. I’ve tried contacting HR but it was an automated message saying “refer to my line manager to input your email address on PSP”. I don’t want to inform my manager that I’m looking for another position within Royal Mail. I’ve tried resetting my password via my current email address but I haven’t received any email whatsoever!! Now I’m stuck!

Does anybody have any idea how I can login?
leolion855
Posts: 641
Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
Gender: Male

Can’t reset password on SuccessFactors

Post by leolion855 »

it doesnt have to be just for another job its also for training courses as well. ive had to reset mine today and it has to go through a manager
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Can’t reset password on SuccessFactors

Post by maisymoo04 »

Sledge4211 wrote:I’ve forgotten my password for the site. I’ve tried to reset it a while ago and used my email address instead of my pay number now I can’t view alternative jobs online. I’ve tried contacting HR but it was an automated message saying “refer to my line manager to input your email address on PSP”. I don’t want to inform my manager that I’m looking for another position within Royal Mail. I’ve tried resetting my password via my current email address but I haven’t received any email whatsoever!! Now I’m stuck!

Does anybody have any idea how I can login?
sledge to you have a @royalmail.com email address ? or you just using your home one
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
Sledge4211
Posts: 68
Joined: 03 Dec 2018, 14:47
Gender: Male

Can’t reset password on SuccessFactors

Post by Sledge4211 »

maisymoo04 wrote:
Sledge4211 wrote:I’ve forgotten my password for the site. I’ve tried to reset it a while ago and used my email address instead of my pay number now I can’t view alternative jobs online. I’ve tried contacting HR but it was an automated message saying “refer to my line manager to input your email address on PSP”. I don’t want to inform my manager that I’m looking for another position within Royal Mail. I’ve tried resetting my password via my current email address but I haven’t received any email whatsoever!! Now I’m stuck!

Does anybody have any idea how I can login?
sledge to you have a @royalmail.com email address ? or you just using your home one
Home email only. I can’t/haven’t received any reset email at all. I don’t know what’s wrong.
Janet Brum
Posts: 886
Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
Gender: Female

Can’t reset password on SuccessFactors

Post by Janet Brum »

leolion855 wrote:it doesnt have to be just for another job its also for training courses as well. ive had to reset mine today and it has to go through a manager
Can you ask your manager what he did to reset that password exactly, lots of people will say thank you, me included :)
leolion855
Posts: 641
Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
Gender: Male

Can’t reset password on SuccessFactors

Post by leolion855 »

They add your home email to your account i think, If you ask nicely your manager can call hr then they can reset it from sheffield but it depends which operator you get and what mood there in.