ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
EARLY RETIREMENT PACKAGE?
-
thewayforward
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 28 Oct 2012, 11:55
- Gender: Male
EARLY RETIREMENT PACKAGE?
As an OPG in delivery Is it possible to apply for an early retirement package? Or is this just available to management.
-
30+YEARMAN
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:46
- Gender: Male
EARLY RETIREMENT PACKAGE?
What early retirement pakage ?. I must have missed that.thewayforward wrote:As an OPG in delivery Is it possible to apply for an early retirement package? Or is this just available to management.
-
thewayforward
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 28 Oct 2012, 11:55
- Gender: Male
EARLY RETIREMENT PACKAGE?
Maybe I saw it in a dream ! Yours sincerely a desperate postman.
-
30+YEARMAN
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:46
- Gender: Male
EARLY RETIREMENT PACKAGE?
I know exactly what you mean,I would be in the queue with you.thewayforward wrote:Maybe I saw it in a dream ! Yours sincerely a desperate postman.
-
RobertT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 6696
- Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
- Gender: Male
EARLY RETIREMENT PACKAGE?
You can apply to take your pension anytime after age 55, but early payment reductions would apply, which is a subject that's been covered on these forums many times.
Although I wouldn't really call that a package!
Although I wouldn't really call that a package!
Links to all RM pension related websites are here