I was interviewed for a postie job at my local office 2 weeks ago. The status on my profile on the jobs section of the websites still states "interview/assesment" for the status.
I'd have thought after this time it would have been filled?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
2 Weeks After RM Interview
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
2 Weeks After RM Interview
Be patient, and don't give up hope.Beancounter wrote:I was interviewed for a postie job at my local office 2 weeks ago. The status on my profile on the jobs section of the websites still states "interview/assesment" for the status.
I'd have thought after this time it would have been filled?
I was initially put on a waiting list for a vacancy after my interview, only to get a phone call a couple of weeks later offering me the position. Good luck!
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
2 Weeks After RM Interview
With a normal company that recruits locally yes. However, Royal Mail recruits centrally and it is very glacial in its processes.Beancounter wrote:I was interviewed for a postie job at my local office 2 weeks ago. The status on my profile on the jobs section of the websites still states "interview/assesment" for the status.
I'd have thought after this time it would have been filled?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
fiveoclockhero
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 07 Oct 2012, 11:59
- Gender: Male
2 Weeks After RM Interview
Don’t worry just yet. It was 4 weeks before I was told I was successful. Good luckBeancounter wrote:I was interviewed for a postie job at my local office 2 weeks ago. The status on my profile on the jobs section of the websites still states "interview/assesment" for the status.
I'd have thought after this time it would have been filled?
-
gimba
- Posts: 192
- Joined: 08 Aug 2018, 21:12
- Gender: Male
2 Weeks After RM Interview
I'm the my candidate page , where it shows what stage you're at, top right of the website should be something like change destination, or code or something .. there is one for USA I believe, do that and see if it makes a difference, did with mine and a few others
Edit: this is it
Edit: this is it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
2 Weeks After RM Interview
RM HR department are utterly incompetent. I suggest you phone or email them and chase them up otherwise they will leave you in limbo.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.