ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
No day off
-
dreamflyer
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 08 Mar 2019, 23:56
- Gender: Male
No day off
I looked at the rota and for the week after next, I’ve got annual leave for two days but I’ve got no day off unlike the other weeks where I’ve got one day off every week. Even though I’m off for 2 days that week with annual leave, am I still entitled to my usual day off as well?
-
leolion855
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
- Gender: Male
No day off
of course you are , unless you do a deal with the dom to add one of your annual leave days back to your entitlement.
-
LittleEmm
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 23 Jan 2019, 16:40
- Gender: Female
No day off
It may be that they have given you Monday (being a BH) as your day off, this will mean you can either claim an extra day in lieu on your holiday entitlement or get paid extra for it?
-
gary1975
- Posts: 482
- Joined: 16 Apr 2011, 13:41
- Gender: Male
No day off
There is no bank holiday the week after next
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
No day off
Ask the bully when your day off isdreamflyer wrote:I looked at the rota and for the week after next, I’ve got annual leave for two days but I’ve got no day off unlike the other weeks where I’ve got one day off every week. Even though I’m off for 2 days that week with annual leave, am I still entitled to my usual day off as well?
-
LittleEmm
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 23 Jan 2019, 16:40
- Gender: Female
No day off
Apologies I miss read the post was thinking you meant next weekgary1975 wrote:There is no bank holiday the week after next
-
picture123
- Posts: 121
- Joined: 22 Oct 2014, 20:42
- Gender: Male
No day off
Depends if you've a set/rotate day off. If not one of the days will be your day off the other is annual leave.