Hi
I'll be handing my notice in soon and was just wondering if I'm owed 3 weeks holidays from previous years, can I just hand in a 3 week notice and take that as my holidays?
I only ask as I've heard from people it's a nightmare to get the holiday money you are owed after you have left.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Notice
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Notice
Do you have proof of leave and if so see rep and DOM and agree to leave at the end of your owed days.Leon32 wrote:Hi
I'll be handing my notice in soon and was just wondering if I'm owed 3 weeks holidays from previous years, can I just hand in a 3 week notice and take that as my holidays?
I only ask as I've heard from people it's a nightmare to get the holiday money you are owed after you have left.