How much should this be weekly or does it depend on office? Does anyone else receive this if so how much do you get?
Cheers in advance
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
PBS/ICS Supplement
-
Decky Boy
- Posts: 440
- Joined: 22 May 2009, 10:00
- Gender: Male
PBS/ICS Supplement
I'm fairly sure the amounts paid out vary from office to office. These supplements are a throw back to previous revisions and are to be paid out in perpetuity ( though the business have tried, and are still keen to do away with them !)
I think you had to be an employee at "that" particular office before a particular cut-off date to qualify...and I'm fairly sure new starts don't recieve it !
Unsure what the acronyms stand for...perhaps someone can shed some light ?
I think you had to be an employee at "that" particular office before a particular cut-off date to qualify...and I'm fairly sure new starts don't recieve it !
Unsure what the acronyms stand for...perhaps someone can shed some light ?
-
Navalron
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: 12 Aug 2017, 10:40
- Gender: Male
- Location: Glasgow
PBS/ICS Supplement
I'm sure one is productivity bonus scheme and the other is an individual supplement paid for certain duties outwith the normal ones. Mostly if not all gone now. i might be wrong but someone out there will know.
-
Martin Walsh
- Posts: 4276
- Joined: 19 Sep 2007, 20:12
- Location: neverland
PBS/ICS Supplement
PBS stands for performance bonus scheme . This was an agreement introduced in 2001 and did not last long. The PBS monies come from old productivity schemes like delivery remuneration. These monies helped ensure that all areas got to £100 ex IwM Christmas bonus as back than Payments varied from £42 to £100 depending on areas.
ICS is the interim consolidation scheme which came into being in 2004/5
PBS and ICS were voluntary and was linked to hours being given up in a unit and the unit than receiving a share. Not all offices entered the schemes hence why some offices do not receive either PBS or ICS.
Both of these schemes are now paid on a reserved rights basis. They were closed to new staff in 2011.
ICS is the interim consolidation scheme which came into being in 2004/5
PBS and ICS were voluntary and was linked to hours being given up in a unit and the unit than receiving a share. Not all offices entered the schemes hence why some offices do not receive either PBS or ICS.
Both of these schemes are now paid on a reserved rights basis. They were closed to new staff in 2011.
-
Jamie162
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 20 Jul 2015, 20:18
- Gender: Male
PBS/ICS Supplement
Cheers for the reply’s but basically it could be any amount. Mine seems to change week to week I’ve rang hr and have to wait for the supplement team to sort it
-
samsw
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 24 Aug 2020, 07:29
- Gender: Male
PBS/ICS Supplement
Does anyone still get these supplements?
I seem to get them some weeks...but not others?
I seem to get them some weeks...but not others?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
PBS/ICS Supplement
samsw wrote:Does anyone still get these supplements?
I seem to get them some weeks...but not others?
You get them the first pay date of the month if you qualify. You don't get them every week.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Edward Hunter
- Posts: 680
- Joined: 23 May 2007, 22:30
PBS/ICS Supplement
As TBT said. Despite moving office i still get it, and paid first wage of the month. It varies depending what office you were at when the hours were given up. I think the highest i know of was over £100.
-
westy23
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 66
- Joined: 24 Aug 2010, 10:35
- Gender: Male
PBS/ICS Supplement
I get £2.38 pbs/ics every week.
Stems from my time as a phg in a north London mlo.
Stems from my time as a phg in a north London mlo.