ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Salaries

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
accuntant123
Posts: 1
Joined: 01 May 2019, 20:19
Gender: Male

Salaries

Post by accuntant123 »

Hi,

How much do I get paid for overtime? I work only weekends in processing (parcel sorting), and not sure what my pay is.

On Sundays I get a sunday premium but still doesn't say how much per hour I earn.

Also, how much do you get paid for over time? Is if different from the normal rate? (which I also don't know since the new change in April).

Please help, thank you!
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Salaries

Post by maisymoo04 »

?????????? didn't you ask when you started ??????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :arrrghhh :arrrghhh
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"