ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Sexual Harrasement complaints

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
wirral1207
Posts: 2
Joined: 12 May 2016, 19:17
Gender: Female

Sexual Harrasement complaints

Post by wirral1207 »

Hi all. Just wanted a bit of advice. Have been the recipient of sexual harrasement for a number of months from a manager. Finally went to a higher manager and involved the union. Harrasement has since stopped and manager is not allowed to approach me. However, I've put a complaint in that is still ongoing coming upto 5 months now. Never had to do this before. What is the time scale? Union seem to be fobbing me off when I'm asking for a resolution wether that is down to their doing or the higher manager dealing with it. 5 months seems a long time for it to be resolved. I was under the impression that it had been dealt with externally but its not even gone to a grievance. It was a serious allegation I had made backed up with solid evidence. What options do I have? Thanks.
hans solo
Posts: 3289
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
Gender: Male

Sexual Harrasement complaints

Post by hans solo »

police and charge them
FirstPost
Posts: 675
Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
Gender: Female

Sexual Harrasement complaints

Post by FirstPost »

straight to the police
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Sexual Harrasement complaints

Post by maisymoo04 »

sorry to hear this Wirral. He should be bloody takin out of the office horrible b@@@@@ :arrrghhh :arrrghhh
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"