ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
HR contact details
-
Herzeleid
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 18 Jan 2019, 16:05
- Gender: Male
HR contact details
Just wondered if anyone had an email address and/or a number for HR? I’m currently going through a very serious issue of being outed as transgender at my DO by management, and want to speak to someone at HR about the situation and what my options are, thank you!
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
HR contact details
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... hp?t=38067" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The page provides a link and resources which are probably better than calling HR.
The page provides a link and resources which are probably better than calling HR.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.