ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

No day off this week?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
gimba
Posts: 192
Joined: 08 Aug 2018, 21:12
Gender: Male

No day off this week?

Post by gimba »

I was due Wednesday as my day off this week

I've had good Friday upto yesterday (bank Monday)

They've changed my route so that the guy I work with had Monday as a paid day off instead

But I didn't know about not having Wednesday off until I came in today
Was gutted

Is that normal? Can they not give me either my day off because this rota is scheduled for the Monday?
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

No day off this week?

Post by maisymoo04 »

you should get paid aswell for Monday ?? :shock:
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
Bahia Feliz
Posts: 1169
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
Gender: Male

No day off this week?

Post by Bahia Feliz »

If your day off last week was Tuesday,then this week it should be Wednesday.