ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Holiday leave
-
Sputters2017
- Posts: 79
- Joined: 08 Aug 2017, 16:12
- Gender: Male
Holiday leave
I have a holiday next week and been told I cant have extra pay for bank holiday Monday and that I have been allocated 4 days leave and have to take another day another time . Is this right . Thanks
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Holiday leave
You get a day in lieu to book at another time. You can carry up to five days of AL into the following year.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
The Postman
- Posts: 267
- Joined: 10 May 2017, 14:41
- Gender: Male
Holiday leave
Yes, that’s correct. You’ll be docked 4 days holiday instead of 5 and paid separately for the Monday making the pay tally up to your contracted hours. You won’t get a day in Lieu back, instead you’ll use 4 days holiday instead of 5.Sputters2017 wrote:I have a holiday next week and been told I cant have extra pay for bank holiday Monday and that I have been allocated 4 days leave and have to take another day another time . Is this right . Thanks
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Holiday leave
Correct97gaz wrote:Celgar wrote:You get a day in lieu to book at another time. You can carry up to five days of AL into the following year.
You can carry any outstanding days you have to the next year. There is no limit.
-
joewyan
- Posts: 382
- Joined: 28 Jun 2016, 22:56
- Gender: Male
Holiday leave
Yes. You’ll use 4 days holiday for the whole week off.Sputters2017 wrote:I have a holiday next week and been told I cant have extra pay for bank holiday Monday and that I have been allocated 4 days leave and have to take another day another time . Is this right . Thanks