ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Aggressive complainers
-
leolion855
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
- Gender: Male
Aggressive complainers
What do you guys do if your van gets intercepted by a customer who is very annoyed you've delivered wrong?,If your a reserve on a rural it sometimes difficult to deliver to the correct farm when you have multi families with the same name in the area but they dont understand this of course, I did try to explain and apologise but i felt very threatened still.
-
Mask
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 04 Sep 2017, 13:09
- Gender: Male
Aggressive complainers
If your manager isn't a prick and he's been a postie before tell them to contact the office and to stop threatening you and as soon as you get back explain the situation and he should understand, you don't work to be harassed and if they do it again file a harassment complaint and they wont receive mail.
-
noggin1969
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
- Gender: Male
Aggressive complainers
Surprise how many farming families don't get on 
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
Aggressive complainers
I get this, I'm a reserve that covers a couple of rurals and get hassle even when I've delivered as addressed. Basically the regulars know it that well they go by the names of people, not addresses which doesn't help because people don't correct when clearly the bank or whoever has it down on their system wrong.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Aggressive complainers
If it's not got the full, correct address there's a red sticker (not a kill-off sticker) that could be placed on it that basically says make sure the sender has the correct addresspostietom wrote:I get this, I'm a reserve that covers a couple of rurals and get hassle even when I've delivered as addressed. Basically the regulars know it that well they go by the names of people, not addresses which doesn't help because people don't correct when clearly the bank or whoever has it down on their system wrong.