ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

p60s

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
anthonyok
Posts: 81
Joined: 13 Oct 2007, 17:53

p60s

Post by anthonyok »

When do we get the new P60s ? i needed one for last year but can only find one for the tax year to 5/04 /2017 My daughters after a university grant and i need to enter the details they are asking for last years and i have searched the house from top to bottom. Can i get a copy of last years ? Or do you think the new one will be okay when it comes? Thanks !
deltaforce
Posts: 778
Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 15:29
Gender: Male

p60s

Post by deltaforce »

Due in the next few weeks, I doubt if Payroll will give you a copy of last years but you can give them a ring
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

p60s

Post by daveyeff »

due anytime now up to end of April into May
RobertT
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 6696
Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
Gender: Male

p60s

Post by RobertT »

I think I read somewhere on the web that employers are supposed to keep the last 3 years worth of P60's, so you might be able to get a replacement from RM.

Legally P60's have to be issued by 31st May at the latest!
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
Shedend
Posts: 49
Joined: 04 Apr 2011, 07:52
Gender: Male

p60s

Post by Shedend »

Get in touch with payroll they should be able to give you the details over the phone. I had the same problem and they told me what I wanted to know for the application for the grant.