ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Poll: Finish times
-
norris9
- Posts: 2696
- Joined: 27 Feb 2019, 17:32
- Gender: Female
Poll: Finish times
Please choose the option most relevant to you in relation to when you finish your working day:
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Poll: Finish times
obese and unfit!!
what a w****r! I suppose we are not all super fit, Young and super model-esque like you are?
what a w****r! I suppose we are not all super fit, Young and super model-esque like you are?
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Poll: Finish times
Some go home early some don't some argue about cutting off
-
broughts
- Posts: 334
- Joined: 24 Nov 2011, 19:09
- Gender: Male
Poll: Finish times
I agree what a w*****r perhaps doing the job properly might slow u down and u might want a job in 10 years time protect your job protect your future listen to many colleagues moaning about there partners in the mornings yet there rushing around to get home to them
-
chickenwittle
- Posts: 2095
- Joined: 15 Nov 2009, 09:43
- Gender: Male
Poll: Finish times
How about mind your own business and never mind what time I finish .
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Poll: Finish times
Well saidchickenwittle wrote:How about mind your own business and never mind what time I finish .
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
Poll: Finish times
I finish on my time. They took job and knock away so I manage my time and arrive back 20 minutes before finish unless it's really busy.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Poll: Finish times
My goodness its only a poll no need for name calling or any nastiness if you prefer not to vote then dont.
-
IsrightIan
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 07 Mar 2019, 12:40
- Gender: Male
Poll: Finish times
You were crying about your legs the other day haha and you're putting people who finish 10 mins later down as obese. Agree with what you have already been called so I won't repeat it. If it makes you feel any better, I haven't been done any later than 1:30 some days it's been 12:30, started a few weeks a go, everyone else seems to be back at the same time, where do we collect our blue peter badges

P.S My legs haven't ached a bit, nor have I thought about throwing in the towel because my legs cannot handle it. :D
P.S My legs haven't ached a bit, nor have I thought about throwing in the towel because my legs cannot handle it. :D
-
norris9
- Posts: 2696
- Joined: 27 Feb 2019, 17:32
- Gender: Female
Poll: Finish times
Absolute load of nonsense, cheers for putting words in my mouth. It was one of SEVERAL reasons I put down as to why someone could finish past their contracted hours. I'm sorry that you don't agree that someone being overweight and unfit slows them down.IsrightIan wrote:You were crying about your legs the other day haha and you're putting people who finish 10 mins later down as obese. Agree with what you have already been called so I won't repeat it. If it makes you feel any better, I haven't been done any later than 1:30 some days it's been 12:30, started a few weeks a go, everyone else seems to be back at the same time, where do we collect our blue peter badges![]()
P.S My legs haven't ached a bit, nor have I thought about throwing in the towel because my legs cannot handle it. :D
I am overweight and unfit myself and I'm fine to admit it, and of course it is a reason for me being slow - it goes without saying. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to work this out.
I NEVER said that all people finishing 10+ minutes 'late' are all fat ba****ds. So calm down.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Poll: Finish times
Why don't you stand at the office exit and watch who goes home earlynorris9 wrote:Please choose the option most relevant to you in relation to when you finish your working day:
-
norris9
- Posts: 2696
- Joined: 27 Feb 2019, 17:32
- Gender: Female
Poll: Finish times
What?doorstepped wrote:obese and unfit!!
what a w****r! I suppose we are not all super fit, Young and super model-esque like you are?
I am not model-esque. I am a fat, burger eating, unfit mess and this is a reason why I am slow, but with time I will lose weight, get fitter and faster.
-
norris9
- Posts: 2696
- Joined: 27 Feb 2019, 17:32
- Gender: Female
Poll: Finish times
Interesting. After ~100 votes it seems that most people finish on or before their contracted finish time or shortly after, and those finishing late blame it mostly on being overworked, and not on slow partners, poor fitness, being new, etc.
So mostly happy posties on this front...getting back around the time they are supposed to.
So mostly happy posties on this front...getting back around the time they are supposed to.
-
hero22
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Poll: Finish times
why do you need to know this ?
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Poll: Finish times
I think your poll should have been CAN YOU COMPLETE YOUR DUTY WHEN YOU DO THE JOB PROPERLY , YES OR NO . and what I mean as properly is start on your time , take your breaks , use the methods , as we cant and what doesn't get done goes back and we aren't slow , obese or whatever you want to call it.