Hi all,
Any idea about these 2 positions? What sort of a role is this?
Also can anyone tell me how to log into the Careers page on Success factors? I tried few times from my home laptop but could not log in to the site? Do i need to log in from the delivery office computer?
Cheers
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
MS4 and MS2 Managerial Positions
-
Ren Hoëk
- Posts: 737
- Joined: 01 Feb 2018, 12:19
- Gender: Male
MS4 and MS2 Managerial Positions
If i remember correctly your first time log in details are your Pay number as a username and your NI number is your password. If you have trouble after that I would suggest giving HR a phone call. I think the number is on the back of your payslip. Iv rang them recently to help me log in and the person I spoke to was very helpful. The HR services number is 0345 6060603.postman15 wrote:Hi all,
Any idea about these 2 positions? What sort of a role is this?
Also can anyone tell me how to log into the Careers page on Success factors? I tried few times from my home laptop but could not log in to the site? Do i need to log in from the delivery office computer?
Cheers
Best of luck
-
postman15
- Posts: 54
- Joined: 28 Jan 2017, 23:58
- Gender: Male
MS4 and MS2 Managerial Positions
Thanks ill call hr.
-
postman15
- Posts: 54
- Joined: 28 Jan 2017, 23:58
- Gender: Male
MS4 and MS2 Managerial Positions
Called the HR number but an automated message greet me and ask to contact the line manager to add my email to the success factor so i can rest the password?
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
MS4 and MS2 Managerial Positions
I think you'll find that these are senior positions, your ordinary line manager jobs are DM I think.
-
citypostie
- Posts: 895
- Joined: 08 Apr 2009, 19:42
- Gender: Male
MS4 and MS2 Managerial Positions
Always thought the senior jobs where EL (executive level)
-
deltaforce
- Posts: 778
- Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 15:29
- Gender: Male
MS4 and MS2 Managerial Positions
What ever the job title is I be amazed if any one will jump in the job without acting in the post for about 5 years beforehand unless its a truly awful position.
-
gmf_uk
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 04 Apr 2018, 12:47
- Gender: Male
MS4 and MS2 Managerial Positions
can you please tell me where you have seen these jobs advertised? Thanks
-
Redvannon
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 27 Nov 2017, 20:09
- Gender: Male
MS4 and MS2 Managerial Positions
I have the same problem, I use Option 2 then option 2 again I think then I get that message. Does anyone else know what I can do? My managers don't seem to "have the time" to help me reset a password for it.postman15 wrote:Called the HR number but an automated message greet me and ask to contact the line manager to add my email to the success factor so i can rest the password?