ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

MS4 and MS2 Managerial Positions

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
postman15
Posts: 54
Joined: 28 Jan 2017, 23:58
Gender: Male

MS4 and MS2 Managerial Positions

Post by postman15 »

Hi all,


Any idea about these 2 positions? What sort of a role is this?

Also can anyone tell me how to log into the Careers page on Success factors? I tried few times from my home laptop but could not log in to the site? Do i need to log in from the delivery office computer?


Cheers
Ren Hoëk
Posts: 737
Joined: 01 Feb 2018, 12:19
Gender: Male

MS4 and MS2 Managerial Positions

Post by Ren Hoëk »

postman15 wrote:Hi all,


Any idea about these 2 positions? What sort of a role is this?

Also can anyone tell me how to log into the Careers page on Success factors? I tried few times from my home laptop but could not log in to the site? Do i need to log in from the delivery office computer?


Cheers
If i remember correctly your first time log in details are your Pay number as a username and your NI number is your password. If you have trouble after that I would suggest giving HR a phone call. I think the number is on the back of your payslip. Iv rang them recently to help me log in and the person I spoke to was very helpful. The HR services number is 0345 6060603.

Best of luck
postman15
Posts: 54
Joined: 28 Jan 2017, 23:58
Gender: Male

MS4 and MS2 Managerial Positions

Post by postman15 »

Thanks ill call hr.
postman15
Posts: 54
Joined: 28 Jan 2017, 23:58
Gender: Male

MS4 and MS2 Managerial Positions

Post by postman15 »

Called the HR number but an automated message greet me and ask to contact the line manager to add my email to the success factor so i can rest the password?
rubberbond
Posts: 1497
Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
Gender: Male

MS4 and MS2 Managerial Positions

Post by rubberbond »

I think you'll find that these are senior positions, your ordinary line manager jobs are DM I think.
citypostie
Posts: 895
Joined: 08 Apr 2009, 19:42
Gender: Male

MS4 and MS2 Managerial Positions

Post by citypostie »

Always thought the senior jobs where EL (executive level)
deltaforce
Posts: 778
Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 15:29
Gender: Male

MS4 and MS2 Managerial Positions

Post by deltaforce »

What ever the job title is I be amazed if any one will jump in the job without acting in the post for about 5 years beforehand unless its a truly awful position.
gmf_uk
Posts: 12
Joined: 04 Apr 2018, 12:47
Gender: Male

MS4 and MS2 Managerial Positions

Post by gmf_uk »

can you please tell me where you have seen these jobs advertised? Thanks
Redvannon
Posts: 59
Joined: 27 Nov 2017, 20:09
Gender: Male

MS4 and MS2 Managerial Positions

Post by Redvannon »

postman15 wrote:Called the HR number but an automated message greet me and ask to contact the line manager to add my email to the success factor so i can rest the password?
I have the same problem, I use Option 2 then option 2 again I think then I get that message. Does anyone else know what I can do? My managers don't seem to "have the time" to help me reset a password for it.