ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Returning to the job
-
GingerWhine
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 10 Mar 2019, 12:43
- Gender: Male
Returning to the job
Hi. If I wanted to return to Royal Mail
after a six month break, do I have to apply as before if a position comes up or is there an easier way to get back in? I was only there for three months before finding employment elsewhere which unfortunately hasn't worked out. Thanks.
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Returning to the job
you have to re-apply like any member of the general public.
wait for a position to come up and apply, test, Interview and hope you are good at your job before you left as your DOM may not want you back.
wait for a position to come up and apply, test, Interview and hope you are good at your job before you left as your DOM may not want you back.