ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Loss of earnings claim?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
superdazzy
Posts: 98
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 20:37
Gender: Male

Loss of earnings claim?

Post by superdazzy »

I have recently been through a conduct case which I have now been cleared of, the issue I have is I have lost a lot of earnings potential because of it. Who do I contact to discuss this issue?.
yellowbelly
Posts: 3728
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
Gender: Male

Loss of earnings claim?

Post by yellowbelly »

You might get some constructive replies if you give some detail...

What 'earnings potential' have you lost? Were you suspended without pay?
superdazzy
Posts: 98
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 20:37
Gender: Male

Loss of earnings claim?

Post by superdazzy »

I performed SA weekly but was suspended for 3 1/2 months, the case has now finished and I have been told there is no penalty as I didn't do anything wrong
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Loss of earnings claim?

Post by aiden01 »

superdazzy wrote:I performed SA weekly but was suspended for 3 1/2 months, the case has now finished and I have been told there is no penalty as I didn't do anything wrong
Sent you a pm hope it helps
superdazzy
Posts: 98
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 20:37
Gender: Male

Loss of earnings claim?

Post by superdazzy »

Cheers for the advice