ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Council tax letters
-
Rommagic
- Posts: 1518
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 16:52
Council tax letters
I wonder when they are due?.
-
Jookgal
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 05 Oct 2016, 20:40
- Gender: Male
Council tax letters
We had our first council through on Monday 
-
Ren Hoëk
- Posts: 737
- Joined: 01 Feb 2018, 12:19
- Gender: Male
Council tax letters
I would rather it be too busy than too quiet. bring em on! Work to time and get those trollies out!
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Council tax letters
a real busy Tuesday today inc Car Tax notices ( which normally go out on a Saturday) so I recon we are going to be hit with them Tomorrow or Thursday in Lincolnshire.
-
Jacko29
- Posts: 219
- Joined: 12 Apr 2018, 19:13
- Gender: Female
Council tax letters
Hope so as I am on holiday! :)doorstepped wrote:a real busy Tuesday today inc Car Tax notices ( which normally go out on a Saturday) so I recon we are going to be hit with them Tomorrow or Thursday in Lincolnshire.
-
ewancurze
- Posts: 400
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 19:25
- Gender: Male
Council tax letters
Had a letter from the council to all council tenants (I assume) on Saturday just gone, 1st class so all had to be delivered.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Council tax letters
Council tax letters are an easy way to see which DOs aren't keeping their A+ up to date, when the machines are pissing rejects on the 1st pass
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Council tax letters
I can never remember when they are due. I think last time the local council made an error on them so they had to send a second lot out. I agree the more mail we get the better.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
Smith1212
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 13:02
- Gender: Male
Council tax letters
We had ours Monday every house and 5 door to doors as well to go with them :) all gone in 1 day
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Council tax letters
What time did you finish?Smith1212 wrote:We had ours Monday every house and 5 door to doors as well to go with them :) all gone in 1 day
-
Smith1212
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 13:02
- Gender: Male
Council tax letters
Went 1 hour over but well worth it :)
-
Smith1212
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 13:02
- Gender: Male
Council tax letters
Got out early so wasn’t to bad :)