ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sickness
-
Rumple
- Posts: 429
- Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 10:45
- Gender: Male
Sickness
Unless you contact the office to say today is your last day sick then each day you don't contact the office also counts as sick.Smith1212 wrote:I’ve not gone in to work today as I’ve got the flu I’m off tues/weds/thurs/Friday so how does it work with my sick days is that just one day if I’m well enough to go back in Saturday ?? Any help will be gracefully received.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Sickness
You can't be sick and on leave at the same time - thats the law - so if its annual leave you will get any days back till you self declare yourself fit to work.
If it's just days you are not working then you don't lose any days leave, but they do count towards your sickness record.
So if you want to keep the annual leave till later claim them back if you are sick.
If you are not on leave, report when you are fit to work and this will stop the clock at that point.
If it's just days you are not working then you don't lose any days leave, but they do count towards your sickness record.
So if you want to keep the annual leave till later claim them back if you are sick.
If you are not on leave, report when you are fit to work and this will stop the clock at that point.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.