Hello everybody,
Are there any full-time posties out there who could tell me what their annual leave entitlement is according to their annual leave card?
The reason I am asking is because I have a weeks annual leave booked for next week but at the last minute my manager has told me that I cannot take it as I don't have enough annual leave entitlement to take it. He has provided me with my annual leave card which states that my entitlement for all of 2018/19 is 180.58 hours with 34.14 hours carried forward from the previous year making a total of 215.12 hours.
In the actual annual leave taken section it shows that I have taken 5 full weeks and a one day leave which totals 203.6 hours.
As a full-time postie with more than 20 years service I know that my entitlement is 6 weeks per year which currently equates to 228 hours annually as we are now working a 38 hour week.
I have not taken more than 6 weeks in previous years so there is no reason why any hours have been taken off this years entitlement.
If anyone could confirm that, as a full-timer their annual leave entitlement is showing as that amount (or similar) I would be very grateful.
Many thanks, VFG
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Annual leave allocation
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
-
Viewfindergeneral
- Posts: 267
- Joined: 15 Dec 2008, 12:05
- Gender: Male
Annual leave allocation
Thanks for your reply gaz.
My service is not continuous as it is split between three periods of employment at Royal Mail and Parcelforce. However, for the purposes of annual leave entitlement this broken service can be combined as per the "way forward agreement" of 2000. This was recognised by Royal Mail in my case some years ago.
In fact, I had been unnecessarily purchasing annual leave on a weekly basis to increase it to 6 weeks before I discovered that I was already entitled to 6 weeks. Royal Mail actually reimbursed me before changing my annual leave entitlement to 6 weeks by default.
The only possible complication is the fact that I was part-time up until October 2017 but I was made up to full-time then. However, I had no problems with that annual leave years allocation so I believe that shouldn't matter.
I am guessing that Royal Mail have made a mistake and I will be taking it up with my manager.
My service is not continuous as it is split between three periods of employment at Royal Mail and Parcelforce. However, for the purposes of annual leave entitlement this broken service can be combined as per the "way forward agreement" of 2000. This was recognised by Royal Mail in my case some years ago.
In fact, I had been unnecessarily purchasing annual leave on a weekly basis to increase it to 6 weeks before I discovered that I was already entitled to 6 weeks. Royal Mail actually reimbursed me before changing my annual leave entitlement to 6 weeks by default.
The only possible complication is the fact that I was part-time up until October 2017 but I was made up to full-time then. However, I had no problems with that annual leave years allocation so I believe that shouldn't matter.
I am guessing that Royal Mail have made a mistake and I will be taking it up with my manager.
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
-
Viewfindergeneral
- Posts: 267
- Joined: 15 Dec 2008, 12:05
- Gender: Male
Annual leave allocation
Thank you gaz,
On my annual leave card it shows my contract hours as 38 for the leave year 2018/19 but my annual leave entitlement as 180.58 hours which is more or less the entitlement of a 30 hour duty (6 x 30 =180).
I don't know why it's showing as the odd 58 minutes on top but I guess it's some adjustment due to the fact that our contracted full-time hours went down to 38 hours part way through the year.
Either way it's wrong!
On my annual leave card it shows my contract hours as 38 for the leave year 2018/19 but my annual leave entitlement as 180.58 hours which is more or less the entitlement of a 30 hour duty (6 x 30 =180).
I don't know why it's showing as the odd 58 minutes on top but I guess it's some adjustment due to the fact that our contracted full-time hours went down to 38 hours part way through the year.
Either way it's wrong!
-
Dan2000
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 19:14
- Gender: Male
Annual leave allocation
We only pick annual leave in days not hours PSP gives DOMS hours but there's no agreement to pick annual leave in hours only days
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Annual leave allocation
AL has been given in hours for ages but not every DO has changed their system over from days to hours yet.Dan2000 wrote:We only pick annual leave in days not hours PSP gives DOMS hours but there's no agreement to pick annual leave in hours only days
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male