ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Delivery supplement- why part timers
-
Sylvia79
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 02 Mar 2019, 08:27
- Gender: Female
Delivery supplement- why part timers
Are paid less?
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Delivery supplement- why part timers
Because it’s pro-rata
-
Sylvia79
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 02 Mar 2019, 08:27
- Gender: Female
Delivery supplement- why part timers
I have to throw them in and deliver with the whole walk. So still understand?? I do not deliver 4 days, only 5 and to the each house, not to the chosen ones lol. The same as full timers.
-
Sylvia79
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 02 Mar 2019, 08:27
- Gender: Female
Delivery supplement- why part timers
*don’t understand
-
swindonandy
- Posts: 126
- Joined: 26 Feb 2010, 16:26
- Gender: Male
Delivery supplement- why part timers
You don't get paid to deliver D2d. You get an hourly supplement based on the fact you're in a delivery function.Sylvia79 wrote:I have to throw them in and deliver with the whole walk. So still understand?? I do not deliver 4 days, only 5 and to the each house, not to the chosen ones lol. The same as full timers.
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Delivery supplement- why part timers
It’s got nothing to do with D2D
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Delivery supplement- why part timers
here we go again another part timer moaning

"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
Sylvia79
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 02 Mar 2019, 08:27
- Gender: Female
Delivery supplement- why part timers
My mistake then, someone told me it is a D2D delivery supplement. Thanks everyone.
-
Sylvia79
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 02 Mar 2019, 08:27
- Gender: Female
Delivery supplement- why part timers
Sorry, didn’t know part timers don’t have the right to moan. Enjoy your coffee!maisymoo04 wrote:here we go again another part timer moaning![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Delivery supplement- why part timers
We all love to moanmaisymoo04 wrote:here we go again another part timer moaning![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
-
Chalky13
- Posts: 155
- Joined: 10 Nov 2018, 05:29
- Gender: Male
Delivery supplement- why part timers
maisymoo04 wrote:here we go again another part timer moaning![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Aren’t you an absolute delight
-
Decky Boy
- Posts: 440
- Joined: 22 May 2009, 10:00
- Gender: Male
Delivery supplement- why part timers
The Delivery Supplement is not paid for preparation or delivery of Door2Doors. Rather It is/was "a hard won" additional supplement (achieved by your trade union) to all in the delivery function ( paid pro rata on hours worked) back in the day when the business decided to takeaway D2D payments and implement a whole lot of other stuff ! ! !
I could be crass and ask "as a part-timer , what exactly do you do on a daily basis other than tie up and deliver your job ?" ... but I won't ... but will add that your full time colleagues have been in well before you and will have been working hard to get the office ready to get out on time !
And to the original poster... I trust and sincerely hope you are part of the Union ?
I could be crass and ask "as a part-timer , what exactly do you do on a daily basis other than tie up and deliver your job ?" ... but I won't ... but will add that your full time colleagues have been in well before you and will have been working hard to get the office ready to get out on time !
And to the original poster... I trust and sincerely hope you are part of the Union ?
Last edited by Decky Boy on 02 Mar 2019, 15:20, edited 1 time in total.
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Delivery supplement- why part timers
The one that really grates with me is the ongoing ''efficiency bonus'' that everyone in my office gets once a month, mostly achieved thanks to the double lapsing that we do most days... except I don't get it because I wasn't working at this office when it was first implemented.
-
Decky Boy
- Posts: 440
- Joined: 22 May 2009, 10:00
- Gender: Male
Delivery supplement- why part timers
Efficiency Bonus ??????? Ain't ever heard of that one !
-
redneck
- Posts: 788
- Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
- Gender: Male
Delivery supplement- why part timers
Never heard of that. How long have you been getting it?wacko74 wrote:The one that really grates with me is the ongoing ''efficiency bonus'' that everyone in my office gets once a month, mostly achieved thanks to the double lapsing that we do most days... except I don't get it because I wasn't working at this office when it was first implemented.