ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Bullying and how I'm going to deal with it.
-
UnhappyPostie
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 25 Feb 2019, 10:01
- Gender: Male
Bullying and how I'm going to deal with it.
The bullying at my DO at present is totally unacceptable. One manager in particular has been a constant pain to me and other members of staff.
One member has staff has certian issues with his health that make it neta enough impossible to finish in time. How he gets picked on is disgusting, even though they say they care about peoples mental health.
He made remarks about a member of my family who past away and this is the final straw.
I've asked for a form to I can make a official complaint, but this has been not giving to me and I've been told it won't be.
I'm not the only person who has issues with this manager. Lots of staff seem to have a issue with him.
My way of dealing with it would be to email the CEO, I've have done this in the past when Moria Green was on the throne. The manager was moved with in 2 weeks and the office was a much happier place, till this has arisen.
I want to do this again, but I'm Having trouble getting a royal mail mail for Rico Black.
Does anyone know who to email at all?
Many thnaks
One member has staff has certian issues with his health that make it neta enough impossible to finish in time. How he gets picked on is disgusting, even though they say they care about peoples mental health.
He made remarks about a member of my family who past away and this is the final straw.
I've asked for a form to I can make a official complaint, but this has been not giving to me and I've been told it won't be.
I'm not the only person who has issues with this manager. Lots of staff seem to have a issue with him.
My way of dealing with it would be to email the CEO, I've have done this in the past when Moria Green was on the throne. The manager was moved with in 2 weeks and the office was a much happier place, till this has arisen.
I want to do this again, but I'm Having trouble getting a royal mail mail for Rico Black.
Does anyone know who to email at all?
Many thnaks
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Bullying and how I'm going to deal with it.
you say he won't give you a form? Call the bullying line to register a grievanceUnhappyPostie wrote:The bullying at my DO at present is totally unacceptable. One manager in particular has been a constant pain to me and other members of staff.
One member has staff has certian issues with his health that make it neta enough impossible to finish in time. How he gets picked on is disgusting, even though they say they care about peoples mental health.
He made remarks about a member of my family who past away and this is the final straw.
I've asked for a form to I can make a official complaint, but this has been not giving to me and I've been told it won't be.
I'm not the only person who has issues with this manager. Lots of staff seem to have a issue with him.
My way of dealing with it would be to email the CEO, I've have done this in the past when Moria Green was on the throne. The manager was moved with in 2 weeks and the office was a much happier place, till this has arisen.
I want to do this again, but I'm Having trouble getting a royal mail mail for Rico Black.
Does anyone know who to email at all?
Many thnaks
-
UnhappyPostie
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 25 Feb 2019, 10:01
- Gender: Male
Bullying and how I'm going to deal with it.
He said he will talk to the manager and sort it out internally. Which hasn't happened. He was screaming at the person I mentioned face this morning because he was 1 min late getting on the IPS.
-
Interested-seeker
- Posts: 442
- Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
- Gender: Female
Bullying and how I'm going to deal with it.
The form has been done away with. You need to phone the bullying and harassment helpline on the payslip to make a grievance.UnhappyPostie wrote:The bullying at my DO at present is totally unacceptable. One manager in particular has been a constant pain to me and other members of staff.
One member has staff has certian issues with his health that make it neta enough impossible to finish in time. How he gets picked on is disgusting, even though they say they care about peoples mental health.
He made remarks about a member of my family who past away and this is the final straw.
I've asked for a form to I can make a official complaint, but this has been not giving to me and I've been told it won't be.
I'm not the only person who has issues with this manager. Lots of staff seem to have a issue with him.
My way of dealing with it would be to email the CEO, I've have done this in the past when Moria Green was on the throne. The manager was moved with in 2 weeks and the office was a much happier place, till this has arisen.
I want to do this again, but I'm Having trouble getting a royal mail mail for Rico Black.
Does anyone know who to email at all?
Many thnaks
-
UnhappyPostie
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 25 Feb 2019, 10:01
- Gender: Male
Bullying and how I'm going to deal with it.
Can u ring the bullying line in private, don't want my name attached to it. Because I'll putting a target on my back for them to take aim at.
-
tommyrep
- Posts: 561
- Joined: 28 Feb 2012, 21:57
- Gender: Male
Bullying and how I'm going to deal with it.
Serious stuff. Do not assume going directly to the very top will solve it though.
Follow procedures, regardless of having limited faith in them.
Inform your Union Rep and follow their advice or Area level at least.
Going DIY may not be the best option. Hope you have kept a record, dates etc and witness back up is vitally important.
Follow procedures, regardless of having limited faith in them.
Inform your Union Rep and follow their advice or Area level at least.
Going DIY may not be the best option. Hope you have kept a record, dates etc and witness back up is vitally important.
-
UnhappyPostie
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 25 Feb 2019, 10:01
- Gender: Male
Bullying and how I'm going to deal with it.
I have a record in my head by not written down. Which will be easy to remember because the rows I've had with him caused me to have panic attack when I got home and was unable to attend work. Had this issue for a while but he just set me off agian and I haven't been right since.
-
tommyrep
- Posts: 561
- Joined: 28 Feb 2012, 21:57
- Gender: Male
Bullying and how I'm going to deal with it.
Without evidence you are taking on a tough task, he could even counter your claims of the rows!UnhappyPostie wrote:I have a record in my head by not written down. Which will be easy to remember because the rows I've had with him caused me to have panic attack when I got home and was unable to attend work. Had this issue for a while but he just set me off agian and I haven't been right since.
They - DOMs - cleverly record in a diary their version of events as they occur They can also reverse the accusation of bullying back on you, which I have experienced many years ago. The term “by implication “ used at lot during meetings.
Are you a Union member btw. Not saying it is always the case but some managers operate a different agenda on non- members, sad but often true.
-
olilew
- Posts: 594
- Joined: 19 May 2010, 22:04
- Gender: Male
Bullying and how I'm going to deal with it.
It's employee survey time, get your whole office to mention this in the applicable section of the form. Let's see if anyone does actually take any notice of these!
"Just take it out and see how you go......."
-
rogersh
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
- Gender: Male
Bullying and how I'm going to deal with it.
Rico Back can be contacted by emailing Justsayit@royalmail.com with any questions or ideas.UnhappyPostie wrote:The bullying at my DO at present is totally unacceptable. One manager in particular has been a constant pain to me and other members of staff.
One member has staff has certian issues with his health that make it neta enough impossible to finish in time. How he gets picked on is disgusting, even though they say they care about peoples mental health.
He made remarks about a member of my family who past away and this is the final straw.
I've asked for a form to I can make a official complaint, but this has been not giving to me and I've been told it won't be.
I'm not the only person who has issues with this manager. Lots of staff seem to have a issue with him.
My way of dealing with it would be to email the CEO, I've have done this in the past when Moria Green was on the throne. The manager was moved with in 2 weeks and the office was a much happier place, till this has arisen.
I want to do this again, but I'm Having trouble getting a royal mail mail for Rico Black.
Does anyone know who to email at all?
Many thnaks
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Bullying and how I'm going to deal with it.
I would have offered him outside.UnhappyPostie wrote: He was screaming at the person I mentioned face this morning because he was 1 min late getting on the IPS.
it needs all of you to stand together against this bully and all walk out, this will then get the attention that you need and don't go back until he has been removed, which will be very quick as the mail has to go out.
but it does need you ALL to stand TOGETHER for it to work.
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Bullying and how I'm going to deal with it.
Wasn't there an office that all refused en masse to fill in the employee survey the other year and they ended up getting issues dealt with far more effectively?olilew wrote:It's employee survey time, get your whole office to mention this in the applicable section of the form. Let's see if anyone does actually take any notice of these!
Or have I just imagined that?
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Bullying and how I'm going to deal with it.
He obviously didn’t attend the man management seminar for managers? I suspect he’s not happy with his job and how he’s he’s pressured and pushed from above,welcome to our world,and suck it up buttercup!,,and he’s puffing his chest out to be the big man,we’ll nip it in the bud and expose him and don’t put up with it,has he not seen rmtv where all is well and happy in La la land!,,challenge it on every level,calmly and concisely,they hate that!,
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Bullying and how I'm going to deal with it.
I take it you meant that you had to take sick leave? If so , was a return to work completed and did you have this matter recorded as a direct consequence of the issues you have been having.UnhappyPostie wrote:I have a record in my head by not written down. Which will be easy to remember because the rows I've had with him caused me to have panic attack when I got home and was unable to attend work. Had this issue for a while but he just set me off agian and I haven't been right since.
-
Tomolo208
- Posts: 102
- Joined: 19 Feb 2017, 07:43
- Gender: Male
Bullying and how I'm going to deal with it.
I'm really sorry this is happening to you guys. Its not acceptable, or how it should be.
This job is 10 times harder when you're not enjoying it. Keep trying to make things better and it'll get there eventually. Dont ever give up!
This job is 10 times harder when you're not enjoying it. Keep trying to make things better and it'll get there eventually. Dont ever give up!