Hi,
I have to fill out an esta or heading to America and it's asking for the employer address. I'm not sure if it should be Pond St, Sheffield or 100 Victoria Embankment, London (the registered offices). Does anyody know the correct one to put?
Cheers,
MV
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Employer address
-
MentalVortex
- Posts: 55
- Joined: 25 Jan 2010, 15:31
- Gender: Male
Employer address
Last edited by MentalVortex on 24 Feb 2019, 15:42, edited 1 time in total.
-
Acca Dacca
- Posts: 3221
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 17:13
- Gender: Male
Employer address
I just put my Delivery Office address when ive did it and its been fine
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
-
MentalVortex
- Posts: 55
- Joined: 25 Jan 2010, 15:31
- Gender: Male
Employer address
Grand job. I'll give that a go, so.
Cheers,
MV
Cheers,
MV
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Employer address
They won't check stick your do down
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Employer address
They won't check stick your do down