ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Employer address

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
MentalVortex
Posts: 55
Joined: 25 Jan 2010, 15:31
Gender: Male

Employer address

Post by MentalVortex »

Hi,

I have to fill out an esta or heading to America and it's asking for the employer address. I'm not sure if it should be Pond St, Sheffield or 100 Victoria Embankment, London (the registered offices). Does anyody know the correct one to put?

Cheers,
MV
Last edited by MentalVortex on 24 Feb 2019, 15:42, edited 1 time in total.
Acca Dacca
Posts: 3221
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 17:13
Gender: Male

Employer address

Post by Acca Dacca »

I just put my Delivery Office address when ive did it and its been fine
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
MentalVortex
Posts: 55
Joined: 25 Jan 2010, 15:31
Gender: Male

Employer address

Post by MentalVortex »

Grand job. I'll give that a go, so.

Cheers,
MV
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Employer address

Post by arnold cheshire »

They won't check stick your do down
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Employer address

Post by arnold cheshire »

They won't check stick your do down