ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Legoland Special Offers

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
postman15
Posts: 54
Joined: 28 Jan 2017, 23:58
Gender: Male

Legoland Special Offers

Post by postman15 »

Daer all,

Are there any vouchers/special discounts for Legoland. I could not see any reference to the Legoland in "Everyday Discounts" sections.
Any other place i can look into Legoland special discounts?

Cheers
misstmac
Posts: 86
Joined: 10 Jan 2019, 09:40
Gender: Female

Legoland Special Offers

Post by misstmac »

Not sure but I know Kellogg’s have the 1 adult free offer again on some of their boxes. I’m sure it covers all merlin attractions
postman15
Posts: 54
Joined: 28 Jan 2017, 23:58
Gender: Male

Legoland Special Offers

Post by postman15 »

Thanks. Ill check them too.