ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

my future

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
FFeeMAN
Posts: 12
Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:17
Gender: Male

my future

Post by FFeeMAN »

Hey guys

Does any one has problem to log in into MYFUTURE ?

I was gonna try find a new role internally but I can't log in.
Leon32
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16
Joined: 09 Oct 2014, 05:38
Gender: Male

my future

Post by Leon32 »

I'm having the same problem and the email it gives me never comes through or do I get a reply
lala
Posts: 189
Joined: 19 Oct 2012, 19:57
Gender: Male

my future

Post by lala »

Maybe they are saying you have no future with RM....
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

my future

Post by aiden01 »

lala wrote:Maybe they are saying you have no future with RM....
Great help that was :shhhhh
FFeeMAN
Posts: 12
Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:17
Gender: Male

my future

Post by FFeeMAN »

Leon32 wrote:I'm having the same problem and the email it gives me never comes through or do I get a reply


yeah I know I have tried to contact them and every time I got a straight replay this message can't be send cos my e-mail address isn't in the system.
FFeeMAN
Posts: 12
Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:17
Gender: Male

my future

Post by FFeeMAN »

lala wrote:Maybe they are saying you have no future with RM....

haha yeah that could be it :chuckle :chuckle