Who has access to a hand stamp to cancel a stamp?
What are the circumstances when a stamp is canceled this way?
A standard letter that is hand stamped in a office hundreds of miles away would not go through any machinery before arriving at my DO?
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Hand stamped letters?
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Hand stamped letters?
a few years ago we were all given hand stamps and inkluddite wrote:Who has access to a hand stamp to cancel a stamp?
What are the circumstances when a stamp is canceled this way?
A standard letter that is hand stamped in a office hundreds of miles away would not go through any machinery before arriving at my DO?
Thanks
-
luddite
- Posts: 451
- Joined: 06 May 2008, 20:24
Hand stamped letters?
[/quote]a few years ago we were all given hand stamps and ink[/quote]
No I mean the hand stamp with the date and office on. You sometimes see 'Medicine. Hand stamp only' on the the letter.
When I worked in a small DO local letters were hand canceled.
No I mean the hand stamp with the date and office on. You sometimes see 'Medicine. Hand stamp only' on the the letter.
When I worked in a small DO local letters were hand canceled.