Do I just ring HR or do I contact another department?
Thanks in advance...
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Cancelling POAL?
-
Cedar_Room
- Posts: 826
- Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09
Cancelling POAL?
“Shorts,in this weather?!”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Cancelling POAL?
tell your DOM before the end of Feb and he will remove it via PSP.
-
Cedar_Room
- Posts: 826
- Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09
Cancelling POAL?
Ah right. Thank you,easier than I thought (in theory)
“Shorts,in this weather?!”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”