ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

At least we have d2d

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

At least we have d2d

Post by arnold cheshire »

Don't worry about postie's mental health the d2d are bulit in
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

At least we have d2d

Post by arnold cheshire »

Everyone to work to their time except 36 year seniors
scoobydo79
Posts: 2057
Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
Gender: Male

At least we have d2d

Post by scoobydo79 »

Eh? :confused
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

At least we have d2d

Post by arnold cheshire »

Loads of Money made on it even.though postie's have two loops off because of it
CPTNemoUK
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 707
Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
Gender: Male

At least we have d2d

Post by CPTNemoUK »

But but but I've got no d2d's next week. What should I do?
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

At least we have d2d

Post by arnold cheshire »

CPTNemoUK wrote:But but but I've got no d2d's next week. What should I do?
Top comment always one
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

At least we have d2d

Post by arnold cheshire »

Shows how uneven it is someone saying they have none next week
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

At least we have d2d

Post by aiden01 »

arnold cheshire wrote:Don't worry about postie's mental health the d2d are bulit in
What has d2d got to with mental health :hmmmm
jd9442
Posts: 218
Joined: 22 Apr 2017, 20:57
Gender: Male

At least we have d2d

Post by jd9442 »

aiden01 wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:Don't worry about postie's mental health the d2d are bulit in
What has d2d got to with mental health :hmmmm
Absolutely nothing lol.
Infact, d2ds help mental health as they keep us in a job.
Maybe he’s praising this.
Jpro747
Posts: 1342
Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
Gender: Male

At least we have d2d

Post by Jpro747 »

Got 7 next week, Apparently they only take 20 minutes to prep. Usual idiots already put Monday’s lot in when they got back on Saturday (in their own time). I expect I’ll get moaned at for handing them missorts as they’re bundling up. :cuppa
twoloops
Posts: 2036
Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
Gender: Male
Location: Sheffield

At least we have d2d

Post by twoloops »

The bloke that chucks in behind me, done 30 odd years, was going in today, Sunday in his own time to chuck all his d2d in :arrrghhh always works his day off, he never stopped moaning about he can't get in next week! Saddo :left:
Celgar
Posts: 2795
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
Gender: Male

At least we have d2d

Post by Celgar »

mattycash wrote:The bloke that chucks in behind me, done 30 odd years, was going in today, Sunday in his own time to chuck all his d2d in :arrrghhh always works his day off, he never stopped moaning about he can't get in next week! Saddo :left:
The DO should be locked on a Sunday otherwise it is a potential security risk.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16700
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

At least we have d2d

Post by clashcityrocker »

Celgar wrote: The DO should be locked on a Sunday otherwise it is a potential security risk.
How would the people working in the enquiry office get any work done?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
GT750rider
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 216
Joined: 25 Nov 2011, 16:57
Gender: Male

At least we have d2d

Post by GT750rider »

Jpro747 wrote:Got 7 next week, Apparently they only take 20 minutes to prep. Usual idiots already put Monday’s lot in when they got back on Saturday (in their own time). I expect I’ll get moaned at for handing them missorts as they’re bundling up. :cuppa
I was a 600 driver and I got to a DO one Saturday about 10 am ( to pick up yorks / missorts ). A couple of posties I knew walked in ,not in uniform. I asked what they were doing here, and their reply was it was their week off, and they'd come in to throw off next week's door to doors.
Managers really love these idiots. :funneh