ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
At least we have d2d
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
At least we have d2d
Don't worry about postie's mental health the d2d are bulit in
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
At least we have d2d
Everyone to work to their time except 36 year seniors
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
At least we have d2d
Loads of Money made on it even.though postie's have two loops off because of it
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
At least we have d2d
But but but I've got no d2d's next week. What should I do?
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
At least we have d2d
Top comment always oneCPTNemoUK wrote:But but but I've got no d2d's next week. What should I do?
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
At least we have d2d
Shows how uneven it is someone saying they have none next week
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
At least we have d2d
What has d2d got to with mental healtharnold cheshire wrote:Don't worry about postie's mental health the d2d are bulit in
-
jd9442
- Posts: 218
- Joined: 22 Apr 2017, 20:57
- Gender: Male
At least we have d2d
Absolutely nothing lol.aiden01 wrote:What has d2d got to with mental healtharnold cheshire wrote:Don't worry about postie's mental health the d2d are bulit in
Infact, d2ds help mental health as they keep us in a job.
Maybe he’s praising this.
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
At least we have d2d
Got 7 next week, Apparently they only take 20 minutes to prep. Usual idiots already put Monday’s lot in when they got back on Saturday (in their own time). I expect I’ll get moaned at for handing them missorts as they’re bundling up. 
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2036
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
At least we have d2d
The bloke that chucks in behind me, done 30 odd years, was going in today, Sunday in his own time to chuck all his d2d in
always works his day off, he never stopped moaning about he can't get in next week! Saddo 
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
At least we have d2d
The DO should be locked on a Sunday otherwise it is a potential security risk.mattycash wrote:The bloke that chucks in behind me, done 30 odd years, was going in today, Sunday in his own time to chuck all his d2d inalways works his day off, he never stopped moaning about he can't get in next week! Saddo
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
At least we have d2d
How would the people working in the enquiry office get any work done?Celgar wrote: The DO should be locked on a Sunday otherwise it is a potential security risk.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
GT750rider
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 216
- Joined: 25 Nov 2011, 16:57
- Gender: Male
At least we have d2d
I was a 600 driver and I got to a DO one Saturday about 10 am ( to pick up yorks / missorts ). A couple of posties I knew walked in ,not in uniform. I asked what they were doing here, and their reply was it was their week off, and they'd come in to throw off next week's door to doors.Jpro747 wrote:Got 7 next week, Apparently they only take 20 minutes to prep. Usual idiots already put Monday’s lot in when they got back on Saturday (in their own time). I expect I’ll get moaned at for handing them missorts as they’re bundling up.
Managers really love these idiots.