ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Courier
-
Strong bull
- Posts: 120
- Joined: 17 May 2012, 10:34
- Gender: Male
Courier
In this month's properganda mag I had 2 separate leaflets on debt solutions.
I have an idea how about giving us a pay rise at least equivalent to inflation,pay correct overtime and possibly make p/t ers hours up that continually work f/t hours.
Just a thought
I have an idea how about giving us a pay rise at least equivalent to inflation,pay correct overtime and possibly make p/t ers hours up that continually work f/t hours.
Just a thought
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Courier
I keep on torturing myself by reading it, really annoys me whenever someone sends a letter in saying something like "when can we have a waterproof coat that doesn't let rain piss straight through it" and there's always a condescending reply explaining that they are totally fit for purpose !
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Courier
As far as the debt leaflets are concerned, to be fair it's not just a Royal Mail thing... It's all part of our brave new world of stagnant wages, inflated asset prices and cheap n' easy credit.
Turning us into a nation of obedient, compliant, debt slave worker drones
Turning us into a nation of obedient, compliant, debt slave worker drones
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Courier
Yes, and they said it's good for 25 washes, which is two years (or was it three years?) Um, I wash mine every week, so that'll be six months it lasts. Except the zip breaks before then.ted_e_bear wrote:I keep on torturing myself by reading it, really annoys me whenever someone sends a letter in saying something like "when can we have a waterproof coat that doesn't let rain piss straight through it" and there's always a condescending reply explaining that they are totally fit for purpose !
-
fb1969
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: hiding on the backstreets
Courier
Good that they told us the jacket has to be zipped fully up to be waterproof - there was me thinking I could leave in the office and it would keep me dry.
I love the letters pages, posties writing in with comments/ideas/questions and some bod replying along the lines of "wtf do you know, we are right and you are wrong". Sums up the entire company - don't ask the people that do the job, they don't know what they are talking about.
I love the letters pages, posties writing in with comments/ideas/questions and some bod replying along the lines of "wtf do you know, we are right and you are wrong". Sums up the entire company - don't ask the people that do the job, they don't know what they are talking about.
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.