ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Can I get a duplicate payslip?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
wandle
Posts: 944
Joined: 25 Feb 2011, 17:17
Gender: Male

Can I get a duplicate payslip?

Post by wandle »

As per the title, does anyone know if HR will send out a replacement payslip?
Sledge4211
Posts: 68
Joined: 03 Dec 2018, 14:47
Gender: Male

Can I get a duplicate payslip?

Post by Sledge4211 »

wandle wrote:As per the title, does anyone know if HR will send out a replacement payslip?
Yes. I have phoned them before and they have resent me one because mine got lost somewhere...
wandle
Posts: 944
Joined: 25 Feb 2011, 17:17
Gender: Male

Can I get a duplicate payslip?

Post by wandle »

Thanks, they were very efficient, no problem!
Jamiechelt
Posts: 74
Joined: 16 Feb 2018, 19:35
Gender: Male

Can I get a duplicate payslip?

Post by Jamiechelt »

I've not got a payslip for the last 3 weeks now. Been paid but no slip