ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Lets connect my bundle
-
Vinniesmummy
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 21 Apr 2017, 21:34
- Gender: Female
Lets connect my bundle
Hey guys, does anyone have any ideas how much the final payment for the technology bundles costs. Mine is due up and I have been told by lets connect that for a small fee I can keep the item... but they can’t tell me what the small fee is? What do they consider a small fee? Cheers
-
GoingPostal86
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 02 Dec 2012, 06:49
- Gender: Male
Lets connect my bundle
They told me for something like the 12" ipads its 45-50 split over 12 months. They emailed and said they were sending out the end of scheme letters soonVinniesmummy wrote:Hey guys, does anyone have any ideas how much the final payment for the technology bundles costs. Mine is due up and I have been told by lets connect that for a small fee I can keep the item... but they can’t tell me what the small fee is? What do they consider a small fee? Cheers