ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
I T help desk
-
woking
- Posts: 64
- Joined: 13 Oct 2015, 15:23
- Gender: Male
- Location: wokingham
I T help desk
How do I contact the I T help desk?I have a royal mail email address that I can't find & without it I can't access the success factors,I've been told by a dom I can recover it through the help desk?
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
-
woking
- Posts: 64
- Joined: 13 Oct 2015, 15:23
- Gender: Male
- Location: wokingham
I T help desk
[quote="97gaz"]01246 282555[/quote]
Thanks,I've tried this number & it doesn't give me the option I'm needing it's all about broken computers or pda.do you know if I can email them?
Thanks,I've tried this number & it doesn't give me the option I'm needing it's all about broken computers or pda.do you know if I can email them?
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
-
PistolPete
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 07 Feb 2015, 16:03
- Gender: Male
I T help desk
This is the correct number. Two of my colleagues have reset their Royal Mail email passwords this week using it. Option 2 then option 2 again.woking wrote:Thanks,I've tried this number & it doesn't give me the option I'm needing it's all about broken computers or pda.do you know if I can email them?97gaz wrote:01246 282555
-
Route1
- Posts: 369
- Joined: 05 Jun 2015, 00:48
- Gender: Female
I T help desk
Your royal mail emails address is the name you use when you log in to ur PDA
ie firstname.lastname or first.m.lastname ----> firstname.lastname@royalmail.com
If you need to reset your password you need to call IT Helpdesk. The phone number is on the PC as you attempt login.
ie firstname.lastname or first.m.lastname ----> firstname.lastname@royalmail.com
If you need to reset your password you need to call IT Helpdesk. The phone number is on the PC as you attempt login.