ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I T help desk

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
woking
Posts: 64
Joined: 13 Oct 2015, 15:23
Gender: Male
Location: wokingham

I T help desk

Post by woking »

How do I contact the I T help desk?I have a royal mail email address that I can't find & without it I can't access the success factors,I've been told by a dom I can recover it through the help desk?
97gaz
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1023
Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
Gender: Male

I T help desk

Post by 97gaz »

.
Last edited by 97gaz on 17 Nov 2019, 23:01, edited 1 time in total.
woking
Posts: 64
Joined: 13 Oct 2015, 15:23
Gender: Male
Location: wokingham

I T help desk

Post by woking »

[quote="97gaz"]01246 282555[/quote]
Thanks,I've tried this number & it doesn't give me the option I'm needing it's all about broken computers or pda.do you know if I can email them?
97gaz
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1023
Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
Gender: Male

I T help desk

Post by 97gaz »

I
Last edited by 97gaz on 14 Dec 2019, 10:13, edited 1 time in total.
PistolPete
Posts: 29
Joined: 07 Feb 2015, 16:03
Gender: Male

I T help desk

Post by PistolPete »

woking wrote:
97gaz wrote:01246 282555
Thanks,I've tried this number & it doesn't give me the option I'm needing it's all about broken computers or pda.do you know if I can email them?
This is the correct number. Two of my colleagues have reset their Royal Mail email passwords this week using it. Option 2 then option 2 again.
Route1
Posts: 369
Joined: 05 Jun 2015, 00:48
Gender: Female

I T help desk

Post by Route1 »

Your royal mail emails address is the name you use when you log in to ur PDA

ie firstname.lastname or first.m.lastname ----> firstname.lastname@royalmail.com

If you need to reset your password you need to call IT Helpdesk. The phone number is on the PC as you attempt login.