ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Car via my bundles
-
ragsie76
- Posts: 61
- Joined: 12 Aug 2010, 18:57
- Gender: Male
Car via my bundles
Just wondering if getting a car via my bundles is any good as considering do it just want to know if it's worth doing
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Car via my bundles
they make out there cheap and there NOT you can get a better deal with Vauxhall partners if you were considering getting a Vauxhall with 0% over 4 years or 5.
never used the zenith site always used partners scheme for my wife and it has paid off .
never used the zenith site always used partners scheme for my wife and it has paid off .
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
jon_gardner85
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 12 May 2016, 12:14
- Gender: Male
Car via my bundles
Bit more expensive than if you were purchasing a car but you get all the insurance, servicing and any other faults that happen in the cost. Worth it imo
-
streets97
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 13 Oct 2010, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Car via my bundles
I'm going through the process of getting a car from mybundle. I looked at cars in the showrooms then I test drove a car which I was looking at from VW, The salesperson went through all the pros and cons of the PCP, and when I told him what I got from work for the same car and the cost they said they could not match the deal from royal mail.
-
Route1
- Posts: 369
- Joined: 05 Jun 2015, 00:48
- Gender: Female
Car via my bundles
I'm considering it too but not looked into it. If I remember correctly the money is taken from wages before tax is deducted. Would that make it a 20% saving on top of any offer we get?
-
MAILMAN84
- Posts: 186
- Joined: 04 May 2008, 14:05
Car via my bundles
I did it because I was bankrupt and they don't credit check.
I'd say if u just need a car and no hassle it's great. Everything covered, even punctures. U drop it into kwik fit and they repair it in couple hours. The downside is u can't get courier insurance so ur car is a car for personal only which makes it EXPENSIVE. Also, ur tied to it. If you leave Royal Mail for any reason you lose it. Looking back I see it as blackmail now but anyway....
I'd say if u just need a car and no hassle it's great. Everything covered, even punctures. U drop it into kwik fit and they repair it in couple hours. The downside is u can't get courier insurance so ur car is a car for personal only which makes it EXPENSIVE. Also, ur tied to it. If you leave Royal Mail for any reason you lose it. Looking back I see it as blackmail now but anyway....
-
RTP
- Posts: 863
- Joined: 22 Apr 2011, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Car via my bundles
Rent a car and never own it. Suits some people I suppose.
-
MAILMAN84
- Posts: 186
- Joined: 04 May 2008, 14:05
Car via my bundles
Do you ever own a car tho? Damn things break down all the time