ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

RTA

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Jsesto97
Posts: 3
Joined: 08 Jan 2018, 18:50
Gender: Male

RTA

Post by Jsesto97 »

Hi guys

I had an RTA on the 23/11/18 where I reversed into a bus performing a reverse parallel park manoeuvre. This morning I had a disciplinary meeting with my old DOM who is currently trying to sack me based on alleged falsification of an ERICA ( I only found out I hit the bus after viewing CCTV from Stagecoach) and breach of H&S. Can anyone confirm whether or not this issue should have gone straight to conduct or through the drivers code of practice first? Any documents you may have would be much appreciated I'll happily give out my RM email address.

Thanks