seen the following and im curious why rm would have used it.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-NC-750 ... :rk:7:pf:0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
rm motorcycles
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4198
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
rm motorcycles
Serviced regularly?? RM vans being serviced leaves a lot to be desired.
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
rm motorcycles
Royal Mail have a service called Sameday that ships legal and business documents around the major cities. Most likely this is one of the courier bikes.
It's a bit too new to be a telegram bike.
It's a bit too new to be a telegram bike.
Only dead fish follow the current
-
leolion855
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
- Gender: Male
rm motorcycles
i wanna do that!!Woody Guthrie wrote:Royal Mail have a service called Sameday that ships legal and business documents around the major cities. Most likely this is one of the courier bikes.
It's a bit too new to be a telegram bike.
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2057
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
rm motorcycles
Weren’t there Datapost riders in the 1980s too I seem to remember?
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
rm motorcycles
Yes, I think Datapost became Sameday.scoobydo79 wrote:Weren’t there Datapost riders in the 1980s too I seem to remember?
Only dead fish follow the current
-
GT750rider
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 216
- Joined: 25 Nov 2011, 16:57
- Gender: Male
rm motorcycles
Yes, I remember a couple of them coming to Gloucester MC. Must have been around 1984.scoobydo79 wrote:Weren’t there Datapost riders in the 1980s too I seem to remember?
The bikes were Honda CD175's I seem to remember.
They were based in Bristol MC, they may have been training, or whatever. As a keen motorcyclist, I was envious !