What do you think our chances are of getting the bill introduced?
Don't think there's anything else big on in parliament at the moment that would delay it or distract MPs, it there? Should be a pretty quiet Wednesday for the PM
One do you think we will have a PM tomorrow? as to the motion slim to narrow like the letter box!Archie_J wrote:On the parlimentary timetable for tomorrow - a ten minute rule motion to introduce a bill to BAN LOW LEVEL LETTERBOXES - just after PMQs.
What do you think our chances are of getting the bill introduced?![]()
![]()
![]()
Don't think there's anything else big on in parliament at the moment that would delay it or distract MPs, it there? Should be a pretty quiet Wednesday for the PM
Unfortunately it would probably only affect new builds. But they do seem to be some of the worst offenders around where I am.ewancurze wrote:Oh I would LOVE to post a note through all the low level boxes on my walk explaining that they will have to be changed!
Archie_J wrote:Unfortunately it would probably only affect new builds. But they do seem to be some of the worst offenders around where I am.ewancurze wrote:Oh I would LOVE to post a note through all the low level boxes on my walk explaining that they will have to be changed!
Not only will she not resign, looks like she's gonna win the vote of no confidence.Celgar wrote:Lost by 230 votes. Someone called Mrs May needs to resign but I will be surprised if she does.