ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
TRANSFER
-
Elsa21
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 09:55
- Gender: Female
TRANSFER
I’ve been with the Royal Mail 5 years, transfered to a different office last may. There’s availability at a closer office to my home address ... is there a time restriction on transferring. My manager is telling me I have to be at this office for a year ? But other people are telling me different and as long as I’ve worked for the Royal Mail longer than a year it doesn’t matter ! Please help
-
Sledge4211
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 03 Dec 2018, 14:47
- Gender: Male
TRANSFER
Don’t worry what your manager saids they are WRONG trust me. You have every right to apply for another position, as he/she doesn’t want the agro to hire another person to fill your position (when) you eventually leave.Elsa21 wrote:How do I apply ? As I asked my manager and he is point blank saying that there is nothing that can be done until I’ve been there a year ! ... so I don’t know where or who to go too from here
To apply internally Follow this link: https://performancemanager.successfacto ... rt/#/login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User name = pay number
Password = NI number last two letters MUST be lower case
Hope that helps :-)
-
Glp28357
- Posts: 85
- Joined: 16 May 2017, 22:27
- Gender: Male
TRANSFER
It probably confuses rather than helps, as a NI number starts with two letters, followed by 6 numbers and then another letter!Sledge4211 wrote:Don’t worry what your manager saids they are WRONG trust me. You have every right to apply for another position, as he/she doesn’t want the agro to hire another person to fill your position (when) you eventually leave.Elsa21 wrote:How do I apply ? As I asked my manager and he is point blank saying that there is nothing that can be done until I’ve been there a year ! ... so I don’t know where or who to go too from here
To apply internally Follow this link: https://performancemanager.successfacto ... rt/#/login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User name = pay number
Password = NI number last two letters MUST be lower case
Hope that helps :-)
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3728
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
TRANSFER
Way Forward Agreement para 14.9 states 12 months or has this particular rule been superseded?Elsa21 wrote:How do I apply ? As I asked my manager and he is point blank saying that there is nothing that can be done until I’ve been there a year ! ... so I don’t know where or who to go too from here
See this linked thread also and the link to WFA 2000: https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... =1&t=89433" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
Sledge4211
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 03 Dec 2018, 14:47
- Gender: Male
TRANSFER
yellowbelly wrote:Way Forward Agreement para 14.9 states 12 months or has this particular rule been superseded?Elsa21 wrote:How do I apply ? As I asked my manager and he is point blank saying that there is nothing that can be done until I’ve been there a year ! ... so I don’t know where or who to go too from here
See this linked thread also and the link to WFA 2000: https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... =1&t=89433" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
THIS IS ON THE OFFICIAL MYROYALMAIL WEBSITE
26 weeks (6 months) & cleared your trail period you can transfer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
TRANSFER
Your current office will want to hold onto you especially if you are a decent postie. Just visit the DOM at the office you wish to transfer to in person and get them to chase it up.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
Sledge4211
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 03 Dec 2018, 14:47
- Gender: Male
TRANSFER
Does not work like that at all - I tried that and it failed. You need to apply online through SuccessFactors websiteCelgar wrote:Your current office will want to hold onto you especially if you are a decent postie. Just visit the DOM at the office you wish to transfer to in person and get them to chase it up.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16701
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
TRANSFER
It all works.
I transferred using successfactors.
4 months later a job appeared in a "better" office and the 2 DOMs sorted it out and I transferred again.
I transferred using successfactors.
4 months later a job appeared in a "better" office and the 2 DOMs sorted it out and I transferred again.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Elsa21
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 09:55
- Gender: Female
TRANSFER
Sledge4211 wrote:Don’t worry what your manager saids they are WRONG trust me. You have every right to apply for another position, as he/she doesn’t want the agro to hire another person to fill your position (when) you eventually leave.Elsa21 wrote:How do I apply ? As I asked my manager and he is point blank saying that there is nothing that can be done until I’ve been there a year ! ... so I don’t know where or who to go too from here
To apply internally Follow this link: https://performancemanager.successfacto ... rt/#/login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User name = pay number
Password = NI number last two letters MUST be lower case
Hope that helps :-)
IVE CLICKED THE LINK ... BUT ITS ASKING ME FOR COMPANY ID ... ANY IDEA ?
-
fiveoclockhero
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 07 Oct 2012, 11:59
- Gender: Male
TRANSFER
I clicked on the link posted in an older thread titled Transfer Application Process (next page) and it took me to the login page that asks for your user name and passwordElsa21 wrote:Sledge4211 wrote:Don’t worry what your manager saids they are WRONG trust me. You have every right to apply for another position, as he/she doesn’t want the agro to hire another person to fill your position (when) you eventually leave.Elsa21 wrote:How do I apply ? As I asked my manager and he is point blank saying that there is nothing that can be done until I’ve been there a year ! ... so I don’t know where or who to go too from here
To apply internally Follow this link: https://performancemanager.successfacto ... rt/#/login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User name = pay number
Password = NI number last two letters MUST be lower case
Hope that helps :-)
IVE CLICKED THE LINK ... BUT ITS ASKING ME FOR COMPANY ID ... ANY IDEA ?
-
Sledge4211
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 03 Dec 2018, 14:47
- Gender: Male
TRANSFER
You should have a page like this above - company ID is long number.
Royal Mail clearly not making it easy for staff to access succes factors. I spent 2hrs tryna get this s*** to work
Anyway let me know when you login okay :-)
Royal Mail clearly not making it easy for staff to access succes factors. I spent 2hrs tryna get this s*** to work
Anyway let me know when you login okay :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.