ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
postie gone to the media
-
leolion855
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
- Gender: Male
postie gone to the media
https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/p ... th-2402579" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
postie gone to the media
Think I saw her in Viz as well in the 80's.
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
postie gone to the media
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 18&t=89382" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Murdoch
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 572
- Joined: 11 Apr 2018, 16:55
- Gender: Male
postie gone to the media
She's not wrong about the wages.
Anybody that ever works overtime, knows what I mean, you constantly have to make sure what you work is actually being paid.
I've had to create a f***ing Excel spreadsheet just to make sure I'm not regularly being fleeced.
Anybody that ever works overtime, knows what I mean, you constantly have to make sure what you work is actually being paid.
I've had to create a f***ing Excel spreadsheet just to make sure I'm not regularly being fleeced.
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
postie gone to the media
The "Counselling" in the 3 C's means manager's looking into your home / private life?! 
-
beanmuncha
- Posts: 305
- Joined: 21 Aug 2007, 23:11
postie gone to the media
I have an app called "timesheet2" on android works a charm when you set it up, used it for years.Murdoch wrote:She's not wrong about the wages.
Anybody that ever works overtime, knows what I mean, you constantly have to make sure what you work is actually being paid.
I've had to create a f***ing Excel spreadsheet just to make sure I'm not regularly being fleeced.
check it out
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
postie gone to the media
I suspect they asked if everything is okay at home or whatever, personal issues do effect people at work.greengiant wrote:The "Counselling" in the 3 C's means manager's looking into your home / private life?!
This seems an awful lot about not very much, frankly. People do deny having items; somebody denied having one after I put it into their arms! They complained, I explained, the actuals backed me up and that was that. I've been coached a few times about different things, it's not an issue. There's been people coached literally 10 or 20 times for the same thing in our office without any comeback. The wages thing does need to be sorted though.
-
lightningpostman
- Posts: 271
- Joined: 22 Apr 2015, 20:54
- Gender: Male
postie gone to the media
"Indeed, at busier times of year, such as the run-up to Christmas, we take on extra people to support our regular postmen and women.”
what a load of bullcrap not one extra pair of hands in our DO for centuries
what a load of bullcrap not one extra pair of hands in our DO for centuries
-
miles_peters
- Posts: 298
- Joined: 19 Jul 2014, 12:29
- Gender: Male
postie gone to the media
"We support all new recruits with initial training and ongoing workplace coaching to ensure all our postal workers are aware of and follow the correct delivery procedures.
"We provide our employees, regular updates through weekly team meetings and provide extra support to individuals where this is needed.
"Indeed, at busier times of year, such as the run-up to Christmas, we take on extra people to support our regular postmen and women.”
How do RM management get away with it? all that above is lies.
"We provide our employees, regular updates through weekly team meetings and provide extra support to individuals where this is needed.
"Indeed, at busier times of year, such as the run-up to Christmas, we take on extra people to support our regular postmen and women.”
How do RM management get away with it? all that above is lies.
-
Rapidryan88
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 13:04
- Gender: Male
postie gone to the media
One of the comments on the article
Can it be that hard ?. Collect letters and parcels, deliver them to the correct address and return any where recipients are not in. No wonder electronic mail and Yahoo are so successful.
People that post s**t like that should be forced to work at Royal Mail for a month or two so they can politely shut the f**k up in future about things they have absolutely no idea about :)
Can it be that hard ?. Collect letters and parcels, deliver them to the correct address and return any where recipients are not in. No wonder electronic mail and Yahoo are so successful.
People that post s**t like that should be forced to work at Royal Mail for a month or two so they can politely shut the f**k up in future about things they have absolutely no idea about :)
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
postie gone to the media
I read that also. I sure people think we just deliver thier street and that's it.Rapidryan88 wrote:One of the comments on the article
Can it be that hard ?. Collect letters and parcels, deliver them to the correct address and return any where recipients are not in. No wonder electronic mail and Yahoo are so successful.
People that post s**t like that should be forced to work at Royal Mail for a month or two so they can politely shut the f**k up in future about things they have absolutely no idea about :)
-
Mr Rush
- Posts: 3347
- Joined: 05 Aug 2011, 14:27
- Gender: Male
postie gone to the media
You and I know to read between the lines - the 'support' is in the mail centres to prevent the complete collapse of logistics. The public reads between them as well; but being largely clueless about the internal operation, they interpret the weasel words just the way RM's PR knows they will.lightningpostman wrote:"Indeed, at busier times of year, such as the run-up to Christmas, we take on extra people to support our regular postmen and women.”
what a load of bullcrap not one extra pair of hands in our DO for centuries
The machine stops.