Just been on the Dimensions uniform website to order shoes but also noticed that the trousers and shorts look like they have gone back to only having a cargo pocket on the left leg rather than on both legs.
Anyone ordered trousers/shorts recently able to confirm this?
If so, one pocket on the left leg is pretty useless really!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Uniform - cargo pockets on trousers
-
Gavin91
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 09 Apr 2018, 21:05
- Gender: Male
Uniform - cargo pockets on trousers
i ordered some last week and there's pockets on both sides.
-
supertouring
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 07 Aug 2018, 21:47
- Gender: Male
Uniform - cargo pockets on trousers
I get trousers from Aldi. Plenty of pockets and they are actually shaped to fit a human. RM trousers are used as reserve.
Should be back to shorts soon.
Should be back to shorts soon.
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
Uniform - cargo pockets on trousers
You should be in shorts now. It's the perfect weather for themsupertouring wrote:I get trousers from Aldi. Plenty of pockets and they are actually shaped to fit a human. RM trousers are used as reserve.
Should be back to shorts soon.
-
Cedar_Room
- Posts: 826
- Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09
Uniform - cargo pockets on trousers
“Shorts....in this weather?”
How we giggle...
How we giggle...
“Shorts,in this weather?!”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
-
Madyakker
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 16:21
- Gender: Male
Uniform - cargo pockets on trousers
I've just received new shorts as my old ones were falling apart. The new ones are same as old and have pockets on both legs.
-
ripio
- Posts: 233
- Joined: 06 Sep 2008, 23:32
- Gender: Male
Uniform - cargo pockets on trousers
Thanks for the replies.
I emailed Dimensions and got a confusing and badly written reply eventually stating that the trousers have only one cargo pocket as shown in the photos on their website.
Two days later, I got another email from someone else at Dimensions stating that the first email was wrong and that the trousers still have two cargo pockets and that they will update the photos on their website to show this.
I emailed Dimensions and got a confusing and badly written reply eventually stating that the trousers have only one cargo pocket as shown in the photos on their website.
Two days later, I got another email from someone else at Dimensions stating that the first email was wrong and that the trousers still have two cargo pockets and that they will update the photos on their website to show this.
-
goneaway
- Posts: 314
- Joined: 20 Oct 2016, 19:50
- Gender: Male
Uniform - cargo pockets on trousers
Both the pair of shorts and the pair of cargo trousers which I received about a month back had cargo pockets on each side.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Uniform - cargo pockets on trousers
Does it really matter whether they have one two or four pockets if they are made of tissue paper mine are in holes after two months Rico Back must have opened his wallet in the uniform stores!