ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Transfer Application Process
-
Sledge4211
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 03 Dec 2018, 14:47
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
Hi,
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else before. But how long does it take if I've applied through SuccessFactors (the RM own internally careers website) to hear back from HR? I applied a few days ago as I would like a transfer closer to home. Still saids "Application Received"
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else before. But how long does it take if I've applied through SuccessFactors (the RM own internally careers website) to hear back from HR? I applied a few days ago as I would like a transfer closer to home. Still saids "Application Received"
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Transfer Application Process
How do you log in to success factors?
-
Sledge4211
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 03 Dec 2018, 14:47
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
Login via this link https://performancemanager.successfacto ... rt/#/login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User name is your payroll number
Password is your NI number
User name is your payroll number
Password is your NI number
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Transfer Application Process
It didn't work
-
Sledge4211
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 03 Dec 2018, 14:47
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
last 2 letters of your NI number has to be lower case - try that
-
Daveyj15
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 14 May 2018, 19:24
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
Do you mean you applied for a specific vacancy at a different office ?Sledge4211 wrote:Hi,
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else before. But how long does it take if I've applied through SuccessFactors (the RM own internally careers website) to hear back from HR? I applied a few days ago as I would like a transfer closer to home. Still saids "Application Received"
-
Sledge4211
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 03 Dec 2018, 14:47
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
Yes. How long usually until I hear back for an answer? Do they call or email?Daveyj15 wrote:Do you mean you applied for a specific vacancy at a different office ?Sledge4211 wrote:Hi,
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else before. But how long does it take if I've applied through SuccessFactors (the RM own internally careers website) to hear back from HR? I applied a few days ago as I would like a transfer closer to home. Still saids "Application Received"
-
Daveyj15
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 14 May 2018, 19:24
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
Well it will just be a normal vacancy so will depend on the DOM at the office you are moving to, and maybe HR.Sledge4211 wrote:Yes. How long usually until I hear back for an answer? Do they call or email?Daveyj15 wrote:Do you mean you applied for a specific vacancy at a different office ?Sledge4211 wrote:Hi,
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else before. But how long does it take if I've applied through SuccessFactors (the RM own internally careers website) to hear back from HR? I applied a few days ago as I would like a transfer closer to home. Still saids "Application Received"
I’m looking to do similar and spoke to the DOM at the office I want to move to. He indicated they would always prefer an internal applicant to an external one. If they have more internal applicants than jobs then it would be done by seniority. I imagine if succesful then your DOM will need to agree your release timeframe so could be worth speaking to them if you haven’t already. Good luck.
-
leolion855
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
normally 2 weeks for HR to reply, if successful you have to be n your new office within 28days, however even though im in my new office im still waiting for area manager to acknowledge this and update my placement code so i can be paid my ot.
-
jon_gardner85
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 12 May 2016, 12:14
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
Didn't work for me eitherSledge4211 wrote:last 2 letters of your NI number has to be lower case - try that
-
abuch1980
- Posts: 226
- Joined: 13 Dec 2011, 12:30
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
28 days.. If all parties are on the ball!
-
ThatsNotPlumb
- Posts: 165
- Joined: 08 Feb 2012, 22:33
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
Hasn't worked for me eitherjon_gardner85 wrote:Didn't work for me eitherSledge4211 wrote:last 2 letters of your NI number has to be lower case - try that
-
Sledge4211
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 03 Dec 2018, 14:47
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
Damn that must be annoying for the overtime ! Didn’t realise it had that complication with it. I would of thought HR deals with everything including the OT transfer over to new DOleolion855 wrote:normally 2 weeks for HR to reply, if successful you have to be n your new office within 28days, however even though im in my new office im still waiting for area manager to acknowledge this and update my placement code so i can be paid my ot.
-
delfranklin1969
- Posts: 83
- Joined: 09 Jul 2015, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
When I transferred via Success Factors in 2017, HR replied almost immediately saying the job is yours if you want it. Then the tricky bit starts, your DOM has to talk to your new office DOM and they agree a date for the transfer, took me a few months as I was moving to Manchester from East Anglia. I transferred between two local office before, a straight swap and even that took a couple of months!
-
fiveoclockhero
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 07 Oct 2012, 11:59
- Gender: Male
Transfer Application Process
Do you really have to attach your CV and answer all those questions about driving licence categories etc? Surely all the required info is already on file?